interlude [Interlude L2J] L2Xstyle

jimis1

man your server looks nice is amazing! the enchant rates are really good and the custom! you don't have so many!but there is one bad thing! as the other guyz say the donation is too high! so better to low the donation things because you did really good server and i don't want to discuss your server as core!

ahaha all donation just sux. this server is made just for monay. maybe some 10 yo kid will force parents to danate for him there :P i give this server max 1 week ;)

server will be on for 2 years then i will update it with the latest version Of Client

Ok Donation Is to Make the Server  Better Of course i Will take some money but a Big part will Go For server and

OK DONT DOUBLE POST JUST EDIT IT

man your server looks nice is amazing! the enchant rates are really good and the custom! you don't have so many!but there is one bad thing! as the other guyz say the donation is too high! so better to low the donation things because you did really good server and i don't want to discuss your server as core!

OK I WILL DELETE THESE THINGS...

VINTAR DONT DOUBLE POST 1st WARNING FROM ME

First warning from you?You don't even has privilegies to do it.Wannabe.Anyway good luck with your server.

Pff Learn somthing because you dont know it  I CAN REPORT HIM pfff

Ohh this server is too awful go close your server admin....Guys dont log in in server all are donators and friends of gms

pfff you take donators like something bad you dont even have server and you said me to close it? you dont know what donate means and for what is useful so if you dont know something plz dont make  a reply and they will Join many "Guys"

A pack By Texas Texas Junior I just make it Online

Only from that i can say  . Epic fail just close this sucky srv with the sucky preco pack pff go learn java and make a srv if u want to have a srv dont open with fucking annoying preco fucking packs pff. i am the first whos gonna close this shit.

Come on guyz...Get serious...Don't use pre-configured packs...Make your own so u will be able to make JAVA changes...

Pre-configured pack=failed server..

Better try to find a skilled developer to help you :)

Friendly,MasterDisaster