[How to]Pwn L2 Evo - The Ultimate Guide

mg13gr

Magaki13 You Pwn All Day L2Evo xD Admin Is Bored To Ban You Anymore

This ServeR Is In The Top 5 In Hopzone And Dont Have Phx Protection Lolen:D

Magaki13 You Pwn All Day L2Evo xD Admin Is Bored To Ban You Anymore

This ServeR Is In The Top 5 In Hopzone And Dont Have Phx Protection Lolen:D

It has phx protection, but he has deleted it ^^

Good job magaki ;)

i got a problem.i delete nophx.dll i delete l2 inside the folder,i copy the new l2 i downloaded fromn the link u gave us magaki ,and my probmel is that when i press double click in l2.exe it seems that it load the game but after some seconds it stops..anyone knows any solution?

First post updated!

2 More chapters added! (9th and 10th)

Lol at the pictures xD, great aio magaki13, can you link me the server? (just to mess arround =P)

Ty Grisom!

You took ur answer by ExTrEmEDwarf.

i got a problem.i delete nophx.dll i delete l2 inside the folder,i copy the new l2 i downloaded fromn the link u gave us magaki ,and my probmel is that when i press double click in l2.exe it seems that it load the game but after some seconds it stops..anyone knows any solution?

Hmmm... Try to log in via other system.

Note: C/p in the other system: "weapongrp", "armorgrp" and "itemname-e" in order you can see the custom items in game.

OMG...>Awesome< guide br0thah....Keep sharing things about L2Evo..Finally i am thinking that it's a good idea to start there xD!!

OMG...>Awesome< guide br0thah....Keep sharing things about L2Evo..Finally i am thinking that it's a good idea to start there xD!!

Ty a lot my friend. :)

Ehmmm... I am not sure if there is something more to add! ;P