[L2OFF] L2OldSkool

heiser

This announcement was made on the L2OldSkool board.

BETA Closing on 07/08/09, 9PM GMT+2 (05/08/09)

Hey everyone,

This is it! Our beta is finally over! I wanna take the time and thank all the beta testers who helped us make the server as perfect as it is right now. As i said previously, those who helped a lot WILL get rewarded, you know who you guys are. I will pm you ingame once we go live. The server will stay offline for about a week, maybe more, maybe less (hopefully less), and after we re-organize everything, we will go live. Take the time to go ingame and break all your items, or do whatever the heck you wanna do, in those final few moments. If you find me online i'll give out some +25 weapons for fun. Okay, so here's how it will go: On Friday around afternoon (GMT+2), the server will go offline and there will be an immediate wipe.

After that, the databases will be re-installed and re-configured, but registrations will remain CLOSED. (Accounts will be deleted too during wipe, but forum accounts will remain as they are)

Then, we (the team) will launch the server and run the very very final tests, and then the registrations will open up.

I will post an ETA for Live launching on friday, when the server goes offline. (It will be close to Friday 14th of August 2009).

Thanks again everybody and cya on IRC.

Silentz0r

P.S. Stay tuned on the forums and on irc (irc.deltaanime.net #l2oldskool) for updates on the server status.

Kind Regards,

Silentz0r

hi heiser ^^ im AlemanDMS in the forum of OldSkool

too bad that i cant test more the server before server go live, i need some hints of c3 :P

maybe i will play BladeDancer, Bounty Hunter or Prophet, dont know yet, what you recomend? first time on C3, so i really dont know anything about classes (wich is better, etc)

Read up on this site about what was new in c3.  

http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Translations.Detail&id=41

Archers shine in c3, however, daggers are decent but their critical skills will not ignore defense like pre c3.  Also, mages are great, SpellSingers are always great.. & with the lack of A/S grade jewls in the beginning mages will do good.  But everyone needs buffs so make a support character as well!

We have thought about adding passive skills, IE. dual weapon mastery to prophets, to make them more playable. With the custom Tatoos (IE. tatoo of soul : +33% attack speed) every class will be a great class!

Server will go LIVE next week, the server is GREAT.  99% bug free, the only c3 server that will bring back your old memories is here!  Stay tuned & register on the forum for more information on the exact date we are going live.  It will grow quick so go ahead & get a head start on launch day.

posted by Silentz0r on forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone

I just wanted to make it official, our LIVE launching date will be Friday 14/08/09 , and everything's going as planned for now. Stay tuned on IRC and on our forums for any changes/updates.

See you soon

Glad to know were going to have a large community when we go live!  Please register on the forums & idle in our IRC channel (info on website) to get updated information about the server & interact with the community.

www.l2oldskool.org

heiser thank you honestly for providing this server, you've got really courage to provite c3 server but is it good for you. I can't join you at the moment cause of vocation I'm on but I will totally try your server because of memories and nostalgy. I've been playing l2 since c1 and I will gladly play c3 again, I hope the server is c3 and there are no features from later updates.

Thank you again and you've got my full support.