[L2OFF] L2OldSkool

heiser

Fixed Jungle's mistake and also Jungle first warn someone before dekarming em.

I know but it was not the first time that he flame a guy, that is why i dekarma him.

Anyway if you think that he is right i accepte your opnion, in my way i think he really mean flame DreaM

I know but it was not the first time that he flame a guy, that is why i dekarma him.

Anyway if you think that he is right i accepte your opnion, in my way i think he really mean flame DreaM

how can u say that? he never flamed noone. Just an excuse in my opinion.

There are no buffers, you have to make your own.. 30 min buffs, 10 min songs.  The server is still in beta and is subject to ideas & changes.  I do not know alot about the server, I just joined the other day so do some reading on L2OldSkool forums.  I may be making a clan, and if I do i will post back here about it.. my in-game name is "noname" for now.

Shops at hardins academy, regular gatekeepers are global.  You do not need to sign for 7signs to get in cata.  This server is NEW the community is not big, help it GROW!  Like i said guys, it's been in development for almost a year, the admin and dev team created a c1 server with extenders to be c3.. it's the only one you will find out there.  So VOTE and help it grow.

Remember there is a beta wipe, so don't get too settled down.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

sure i flame everybody

Lol the server is c3???Damn the admin is very old and ancient i believe!!

it's called OLD SKOOL for a reason... most of us starting playing lineage 2 back in c1-c3 times... the best period of l2.. anything after c4 is bullshit imo.  You just had to have played the older chronicals to have a love for them.

Hey there, it's Silentz0r the Owner/Admin of L2OldSkool. I wanna say thanks to heiser for advertising our server, we'll be closing our beta very soon, as most stuff is fixed. Server will stay down for about a week, where we will run our final tests, and after that we'll go live. I'll announce the live date about a week before, so people will hopefully get ready for us :) I just read a post saying that there are no NPCs or players: When L2NPC server is restarting, NPCs are not around for a few mins :< No mean to offend you, i hope you found everything afterwards. Make sure if you come online to check the online /gmlist , and also join us in IRC

irc.deltaanime.net #l2oldskool

www.l2oldskool.org

At last, i wanna say that we're doing this for fun purposes only, and to bring the good old times back, coz C3 was the best Chronicle in many opinions, not just mine.

Anyway, i hope i see you all ingame and on our forums

Enjoy