[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

What? First of all, I never said that in this forum. I challenge to quote that. And even if I did, Reaper is a good friend of mine...

SO?

SO?

1st of all, i deleted that reply, i can ask maxtor to delete that action i made and see the reply you made, but why even bother?

Also your ban wasnt just for that reply where you say you had sex with boys under the age of 18, you also got reported for spamming.

(if you wanna say things like that one, go to 4chan, in this forum we have a lot of kids mate.)

guys tell me a way to spam cp and at the same time use blows when i have to target all the time the other dagger cause he use mirage pls :P ...

Play L2OFF kk

1st of all, i deleted that reply, i can ask maxtor to delete that action i made and see the reply you made, but why even bother?

Also your ban wasnt just for that reply where you say you had sex with boys under the age of 18, you also got reported for spamming.

(if you wanna say things like that one, go to 4chan, in this forum we have a lot of kids mate.)

And I got warned for it, so? As I said, what I said didn't address ti anyone. HOW CAN THIS BE A FLAME? DAMN IT.

You really think that this is a serious reason for PERMA ban? Seriously?

When did I get banned before? :O

My bad then, but that doest take away the fact that you say something way too stupid and that you also spammed, your ban will be lifted in 2 days.