[Exploit] Change HDD Serial Number!

First of all i hided the post for 500 posts. Second, i didnt try it, so dont blame me for any problems.

Info's

Whenever a hard drive is formatted in Windows a serial number is assigned in the end. This serial number is often used by software applications to restrict a software installation to that hard drive or reduce the number of allowed activations by one by linking the serial number of the hard drive to one of the allowed activations.

This should not be confused with the hardware serial number that gets added in the manufacturing process. The Hard Disk Serial Number Changer can change the serial number that gets assigned when a hard drive is formatted in Windows. This can be really useful if an existing hard drive has to be formatted without loosing an activation or software association. It can also come in handy if a new hard drive is added to a computer system to replace an older one especially if software needs to be transferred or reinstalled on that new hard drive.

The software program is portable and can therefor be executed directly after finishing the download. The program will provide access to all drive letters of connected hard drives and floppy drives and their assigned serial numbers.

2njftlk.jpg

A click in the Serial Number text field allows to edit the existing serial which has to be in the form XXXX-XXXX with only hex symbols allowed.

Download link: omzqr.jpg

USE IT BY YOUR OWN RISK!

Credits: Martin

Post counts has been removed since some noobs blame me.

Heh, I don't know about this programme, I use an other one for doing this purpose. (while I get caught for botting on low rates mostly)

I can't share it here, the premium is warez.

Anyway, thanks for sharing it. Although if you type in google how to bypass it, you get tons of answers. Gotta check this one too.

I will try in l2deathwhisper.com thanks for share dwarf :P.

another program like this was allready posted. and yes you can bypass atlantis ban with this.

Give me topic.if you say is allready posted!

I will try in l2deathwhisper.com thanks for share dwarf :P.Give me topic.if you say is allready posted!

here it is http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48467.0 , it's old but it works! i tested it myself.