GG Emulator for gracia final

Ethen

Question

11 answers to this question

well man idk what happened cuz i wasnt on forums much and all... but personally i have a gracia part2 server.. and suddenly gg gave me errors(like l2 would update its gg or w/e on auto!), so i dled fyyres patch.. killed gg and no error, till the char screen! lol.....

anyway you need a clean Core.dll and Engine.dll.. after that i was able to patch it and kill gg again..

so yeah.. i dont have files for final =S but im also not sure if this is your problem... considering this change happened yesterday.. i think it has a good chance...

anyway get some final system that works and copy this two dlls... gl =)

Ok I set up my server using the latest l2j revesion. Used the wildcard patch gg killer by fyyre. Used the modified client from fyyre to connect to the server. I have these lines in my host file L2authd.lineage2.com L2testauthd.lineage2.com with my server ip address. Still can't connect. My server was running fine until I updated to the newest l2j revision. Now I have GameGuard Hell. If any can post steps to fix this please let me know.

just forget all this patches and gg stuff.. reinstall clean client, add your animations, textures etc.. and use some system from other server and replace with your patched .ini or .dats..

all i used for my gg fix was core.dll and engine.dll from a working system..