[Share+Guide] Npc For Server Info's

Hello all, i create something easy but i think it's helpfull for the newbies, it's a npc for server informations here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/261744684/Npc_For_Infos.rar  download it and follow my instructions : open your pack file go at gameserver/data/html/default and then copy the htm and paste it there that was the 1st step

2nd step open your navicat go at l2jdb/l2archid_db anyway that :P go at npc table and press right click on it and then press dump mysql file or that anyway i dont remember now xD then browse press on it and then confirm.

3rd step login in-game/in your server and //spawn 18747

That's All :) have fun

P.S sorry for my english

Awesome work mate...Keep sharing such nice things...I needed smth like this but nothing i found before impressed me...

You didn't deserve to get dekarma so +1 for ur work  ;)

well anyway is old work but good man thanks a lot King

criticalerror can you image this? masterdisaster gave me +1 karma and one guy with name sofiathereal gave me -1 karma that's LOL anyway thanks for your words

criticalerror can you image this? masterdisaster gave me +1 karma and one guy with name sofiathereal gave me -1 karma that's LOL anyway thanks for your words

well i don't know man maybe need open thread about this problem but think some guys don't know how to use karma so somethimes get -1 because we know this is not perfect work man we have a lot ppl efforc every day and make good things is not a ofense for you... but i read 1 topic about abuse karma and say the karma used is not a toy need know how to use no give for simple things understand? ok just want do some report its ok

well i don't know man maybe need open thread about this problem but think some guys don't know how to use karma so somethimes get -1 because we know this is not perfect work man we have a lot ppl efforc every day and make good things is not a ofense for you... but i read 1 topic about abuse karma and say the karma used is not a toy need know how to use no give for simple things understand? ok just want do some report its ok

Basically i am givin' teh karma to fix sofiathereal's mistake...It was not fair for him to get -1...And i do know how to use karma :s...I am here in about 2.5 years and i've learned many things....One of them was the usage of karma...

• 1 month later...