totly dumb question

neptun444

hmm i wanna know how ppl get titanium/gold member and what any of them give ya like what privileges ?

i don't see any titanium member.. maybe you speak about platinum...these memebrs as you can see are platinum DONATORS!!! DONATORS!

about the gold members if you want to be this is hard! you must be on the forum for a lot of time, you must be active, you must follow the rules, you must help and you must be good member!

about the privilages:

Platinum Donator members

About golden members:

they can see every topic, they have karma rights, they can see the hidden section and they can lock and maybe unlock topics!

if i am not right then any mod correct me!

when u say titanium u mean white color like me? platinum? if u would read announcements now u would know. Gold members are something like v.i.p . the only privileges more that they had more than platinum members is to lock topics and access in moderators section.

For Uploader,Gold Member Need Make Good Shares All Time Gold Member Can Give Karma Lock Topics ,

Platinum Can Look Hidden Post Give Karma

Change Titanium To Platinum xD

To Become Platinum Need Donate

Gold Member Only Maxtor Can Give You Premisions If You Are Good Member And Post Good Shares