[Help]How to link 2 htm file

Sacri

Question

Hi i am making my own buffer and i want to ask something because it seems it doesnt work and i dont know why. So i want to make 1 htm that welcomes the player to my buffer and i want it to have 3 buttons/link. Buffs Dances Songs. I managed to make the buttons but when you click on them nothing happens.

My 1st html is 51(welcome) my 2ond 51-1(buffs) my 3rd 51-2(dances) and my 4th 51-3(songs). All my htm's are in gameserver\data\html\mods\buffer.

Here is the code. If you can help me i will be very delightfull.

<td><button value="Buffs" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link mods/buffer/51-1.htm" <--- I think this is were the problem is  width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal"> </td>

12 answers to this question

to use the link packet instead of the bypass command you need core support and a lastfolk NPC(look at l2jofficial or L2Emu source code to understand)

and link packet looks like this

<a action="link foldername/filename.htm">

to use the link packet instead of the bypass command you need core support and a lastfolk NPC(look at l2jofficial or L2Emu source code to understand)

and link packet looks like this

<a action="link foldername/filename.htm">

Thank you man it really worked. But i have another problem now. I made a new htm called 51-1 linked them alright but when i am linked to 51-1 and press a buff nothing happens. The code is exactly as in 51. So where could the problem be. What else do i have to add to make it work

its a variable in the NPC instances in the java

Oh i see and thanks for the fast reply. So are there any Npc i can take and changes there Html's that are lastfolk or do i have to change myself the java core? And if i have to do that what exactly file do i have to change... Hoping i am not getting on your nerves. You can add me on your msn to talk about it because maybe someone will call this a spam or something....

basically not all npc have the lastfolk type only a few.You can use link packet for all NPC with lastfolk type if an NPC instance dont have the lastfolk you cant use link packeet with it thats when you need to add it.Its pretty easy 1 line only the NPC types are defined in gameserver.model.actor.instances package in java

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
  • Topics