Looking for Good/Pro Video Creator

Hello MaxCheaters.Com Member

MaxCheaters.Com searching for 1 or maybe 2 Good or Pro video creators we don't want newb designers

(the only reason we don't want newb designers is cause this is a serious project) (Default Programms: Sony Vegas Pro 8 - Adobe After Effect CS4)

In order to create a promote video for maxcheaters hidden plan ^^

What you have to do is to send me a PM (Personal Message) with your application

Your Application should be like that

Nickname :

How long do you use this programs :

Why you think we should choose you :

Give us a link with one of your videos :

Applications will be hidden and we will decide who will create this video.

Best Regards,

MaxCheaters.Com Staff

I know work well with vegas but i m not a pro, i have some work in youtube check out :)

my acc: xeik!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xeikx1&view=videos

NO Im not br! I m from Portugal, this acc its mine and one friend. But most of the videos are mine :D

WoW that means that the new smf mxC theme is ready...? And btw you should lock it.

i said hidden project only maxcheater staff know about it ;)

You should better make some competition because you know some guy will feed you with his skills saying he works with Sony Vegas for 10 years and then he'll betray you in some tough moments. But it is up to you. Just my suggestion. GL

You should better make some competition because you know some guy will feed you with his skills saying he works with Sony Vegas for 10 years and then he'll betray you in some tough moments. But it is up to you. Just my suggestion. GL

Hope that is not for me :S

u dont even mention to make a post on platinum & donator members board to let us know.. lamer.

u dont even mention to make a post on platinum & donator members board to let us know.. lamer.

I know what the project is going to be about (as Web told me) but I think he must announce it because

someone who does this job should know what the project he will be doing is going to be.

I don't know if I will take part in this, waiting for Mikes reply first :P

the project is known only by mxc staff members and infected because he requested to make the promo video and 5 members of mxc staff made this idea - project come true ;)

you will have to wait for more infos ;P

InfecteD[™ link=topic=72255.msg537663#msg537663 date=1248888471]

I know what the project is going to be about (as Web told me) but I think he must announce it because

you only know 1 part of it jajajaja :P the 1st part which we need the video for :P the others are still hidden :D

Actually , i know it too :OO

Even if i don't know a shiat about sony vegas..i may give it a try with adove

the project is known only by mxc staff members and infected because he requested to make the promo video and 5 members of mxc staff made this idea - project come true ;)

you will have to wait for more infos ;P

you only know 1 part of it jajajaja :P the 1st part which we need the video for :P the others are still hidden :D

I know more thing than the clip part...

Actually , i know it too :OO

Even if i don't know a shiat about sony vegas..i may give it a try with adove

It is "Adobe" not "Adove"...