[Guide]Dagger classes

BEFORE U READ THIS!! : This guide is for x30 or more.In others u kinda need p atk for killing mobs and some mana ,cuz dagger use ALOT!

Guide is for l2x mainly.. :)

Well as far i played dagger classes i learned so much.I`ma share some stuff with u guys - How to PvP with a dagger class!

First of all lemme introduse u to the classes:

Treasure Hunter(Adventurer) - Balanced class + dash+attack speed boost

Abyss Walker(Ghost Hunter) - Low CON and DEX ,but good STR.Most deadlyest dagger class IMO

Plainswalker(Wind Rider) - High DEX ,but low CON and STR.High attack speed ,fast reuse of blows and lethal increasing abilities.

I recommend you to use following dyes :

DEX +4 STR -4

CON +3 STR -3

WIT +4 INT -4

Okay so lets proceed to the guide..First of all : Gears & buffs.

Gears : Draconic set +6 (or +3) , Angel Slayer + Haste + 3 and Tateossian or RB jewel set on higher as possible.

Buffs : As far as I know ,dagger classes do NOT need p.Atk.Yep thats right!They'r blows aren't affected of p.atk ,so the only buffs u need are :

Windwalk , Haste , Death Whisper , Shield , Greater Shield , Mental Shield , Bless the body and soul and Prophecy of Wind

Song/Dances : Dance of Fury/Fire , Song of Earth/Wind/Water/Vitality/Champion/Renewal/Warding.

Now the pvp part:

Every dagger has Bluff skill on 77 level.Anyways i recommend you to be atleast 79 for pvp.

Dagger vs Mage : You have high chance to kill him.First skill MUST be Bluff and then immideatly backstab after this spam blows.If you have CP pots spam them too.Mage should be down in 3-4 blows.

Dagger vs Archer : Because archers are high ranged fighters you have to spam trick/switch(switch for th only) till you get to him.If your HP goes 50% or lower ,use Ultimate Evasion.First skill MUST be Blinding blow if you are GH,WR.If you are dagg ,use Bluff then spam cp/blows and trick/switch as more as possible.If you are GH/WR First skill MUST be Blinding Blow for a backshow and speed up (in case he runs).Then immedeatly do Bluff and spam cp/blows and trick as much as possible.He have to be down in a few blows.

Dagger vs Titan : You don't have much chance ,but if you are WR/GH you have.Because titans have low speed and you have high , dont let him near you!If he stuns you ,try to run as faster as you can soon as the stun is removed.If you are GH you have some chances by tanking.As we know GH has drain health + freezing strike /posion / sting etc.Those skills come in handy in this case.Spam trick and those skills.If he gets near you ,do Blinding Blow then Bluff and run again and resume the tactic.

Dagger vs Tank : No big chances , just run or use the titan tactic.You can relay in lethal rate here ^^

Dagger vs Dagger : Here is a true part.Both close fighting type classes ,so try to Bluff trick/switch as much as possible.If you can hex him ,do so.Dont ever ever EVER show your back to a dagger class!If you do ,you will probably lose the PvP.In few words - Spam cp/switch/trick/blows/bluff till he is down.Relay on the damage and gear here.

Dagger vs OverLord : No big chances ,same as tank.

Dagger vs Gladiator : Here you have chances,but small.Both close fighting classes ,so its gonna be a tuff one.Here first use the titan tactic , then when he gets low try to spam trick/switches while you recover hp/cp.PvP will be long if you do this,but atleast you have some chances.Don't let him TSS/DSS you cuz you can die in 1 hit.You will probably do him 700~ damage ,but if he's unbuffed you can easly pwn him.

Dagger vs Tyrant : You have chances if you aren't stunned.Spam trick switch and bluff and try to go around him (his back where your powers are most deadly).Do him a Power Break if u are GH and if you can.Same like mage tactic ,but remember spam cp's in order to survive!

Dagger vs Summoner : On full buff you won't have problems killing him.Never hit the pet!Only the master !You can try trick/switch the pet ,but its useless imo.

Thats all from me folks! Thanks for reading..

BEFORE U READ THIS!! : This guide is for x30 or more.In others u kinda need p atk for killing mobs and some mana ,cuz dagger use ALOT!

Well as far i played dagger classes i learned so much.I`ma share some stuff with u guys - How to PvP with a dagger class!

Abyss Walker(Ghost Hunter) - Low CON and DEX ,but good STR.Most deadlyest dagger class IMO

Plainswalker(Wind Rider) - High DEX ,but low CON and STR.High attack speed ,fast reuse of blows and lethal increasing abilities.

DEX +4 STR -4

CON +3 STR -3

WIT +4 INT -4

Gears : Draconic set +6 (or +3) , Angel Slayer + Haste + 3 and Tateossian or RB jewel set on higher as possible.

Buffs : As far as I know ,dagger classes do NOT need p.Atk.Yep thats right!They'r blows aren't affected of p.atk ,so the only buffs u need are :

Windwalk , Haste , Death Whisper , Shield , Greater Shield , Mental Shield , Bless the body and soul and Prophecy of Wind

Song/Dances : Dance of Fury/Fire , Song of Earth/Wind/Water/Vitality/Champion/Renewal/Warding.

Now the pvp part:

Every dagger has Bluff skill on 77 level.Anyways i recommend you to be atleast 79 for pvp.

Dagger vs Mage : You have high chance to kill him.First skill MUST be Bluff and then immideatly backstab after this spam blows.If you have CP pots spam them too.Mage should be down in 3-4 blows.

Dagger vs Archer : Because archers are high ranged fighters you have to spam trick/switch(switch for th only) till you get to him.If your HP goes 50% or lower ,use Ultimate Evasion.First skill MUST be Blinding blow if you are GH,WR.If you are dagg ,use Bluff then spam cp/blows and trick/switch as more as possible.If you are GH/WR First skill MUST be Blinding Blow for a backshow and speed up (in case he runs).Then immedeatly do Bluff and spam cp/blows and trick as much as possible.He have to be down in a few blows.

Dagger vs Titan : You don't have much chance ,but if you are WR/GH you have.Because titans have low speed and you have high , dont let him near you!If he stuns you ,try to run as faster as you can soon as the stun is removed.If you are GH you have some chances by tanking.As we know GH has drain health + freezing strike /posion / sting etc.Those skills come in handy in this case.Spam trick and those skills.If he gets near you ,do Blinding Blow then Bluff and run again and resume the tactic.

Dagger vs Tank : No big chances , just run or use the titan tactic.You can relay in lethal rate here ^^

Dagger vs Dagger : Here is a true part.Both close fighting type classes ,so try to Bluff trick/switch as much as possible.If you can hex him ,do so.Dont ever ever EVER show your back to a dagger class!If you do ,you will probably lose the PvP.In few words - Spam cp/switch/trick/blows/bluff till he is down.Relay on the damage and gear here.

Dagger vs Gladiator : Here you have chances,but small.Both close fighting classes ,so its gonna be a tuff one.Here first use the titan tactic , then when he gets low try to spam trick/switches while you recover hp/cp.PvP will be long if you do this,but atleast you have some chances.Don't let him TSS/DSS you cuz you can die in 1 hit.You will probably do him 700~ damage ,but if he's unbuffed you can easly pwn him.

Dagger vs Tyrant : You have chances if you aren't stunned.Spam trick switch and bluff and try to go around him (his back where your powers are most deadly).Do him a Power Break if u are GH and if you can.Same like mage tactic ,but remember spam cp's in order to survive!

Dagger vs Summoner : On full buff you won't have problems killing him.Never hit the pet!Only the master !You can try trick/switch the pet ,but its useless imo.

Biggest sh1t I ever read...

Against all ur tactic is:''spam cp/blows/trick/switch till he gets down!''

Just lol I was expecting some true dagger experience...

someone has to start from the begining.

- Ok, not very usefull guide... you i know but if you are meaning on l2x, backstab/bluff rates are too high. Fact!

- guys, don't make fun of him, cuz at least he tried to do something usefull.

- Btw leeroy, if you play against a Phantom summoner, you will have to be careful. cuz they aren't just random summoners, if they knw what they are doing, of course.

GG

DEX +4 STR -4

CON +3 STR -3

WIT +4 INT -4

Now the pvp part:

Use bold on the letters on some main parts so the guide can have good readability

Guide is cool but Con +4 i believe would be better than 3

This guide sucks, bad dyes and some bad tactics. How could u not mention of song of hunter in buffs, this is the best song for all daggers. :P

Dude.. Daggers don't need HUNTER .. its for critical rate OMFG!Do they need? Guess the one who is nab is you here.. ;/

î'd recommend +4wit-4int max on C4 or so.... since c5/il curse resistance depends on MEN

imo you better have +5dex+4con-9str (for pvp....)

Its -4 int.. read it again :D

Biggest sh1t I ever read...

Against all ur tactic is:''spam cp/blows/trick/switch till he gets down!''

Just lol I was expecting some true dagger experience...

Tell me whats wrong? So what? We need to hit with the dagger or smth? What possibly can daggers do since they are dagger u know.. Big power skills with a fixed rate of landing.. Give me some corrections don't flame me huh..