Sephiroth's First Signature...

Here comes my time to show you my first creation. I watched the video tut from blane( well not all :P ) and it's awesome. <3 u!

Here is what i created

qqqqr.jpg

~>

So i want to hear from you guys your comments. I Know it isn't good at all, but well..it's my first time so i'm forgiven ;D

Good one Spehiroth...If it's ur first time then i am sure that u gonna make masterpieces in the future...

Keep practising ;)

its nice and its from Full metal alchemist last episode <3!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Is he the little guy that u told me on msn???Now is he sacrifising hiself for his borther right???

I really like the sig...Keep practising br0...

//offtopic:darky log-in on msn ;)

You could do better for a first try since all you did was a text effect + a render. The effects around the guy are from the render and the text isn't anything special not bad but as i said you could do better with brushes and stuff. I'm still learning as you are but still i don't think render + text is a special first time sig :P you have to experiment with the brushes and stuff im sure you can do better ! Good Luk!

You could do better for a first try since all you did was a text effect + a render. The effects around the guy are from the render and the text isn't anything special not bad but as i said you could do better with brushes and stuff. I'm still learning as you are but still i don't think render + text is a special first time sig :P you have to experiment with the brushes and stuff im sure you can do better ! Good Luk!

I was thinking that he done that effects ....but if you say it's from render then uhm nothing special at all >.> at last he find a nice way to place them on the sig and make it look good