[Request] Avatar and Sig :-]

@OmGG No problem :P

@blimbl00m you don't have to beg meh lol :/ how ever i like when some 1 do it :P.I am bored and that's why ur sig isn't ready :>

@magaki13 u will wait some time :/ cuz as u see i got a lot of requests and i think i've done enought things for today ...so i will make sigs and things tommorow

U pervert ! Don't make me come in GR and kick ur ass <,<

ON:Yea yea i will make ur sig too but you have to choose 1 of this styles : 1)Uglyest Signature i ever maked or 2)G@Yest signature i ever maked

Ok choose :-]

@OmGG No problem :P

@blimbl00m you don't have to beg meh lol :/ how ever i like when some 1 do it :P.I am bored and that's why ur sig isn't ready :>

@magaki13 u will wait some time :/ cuz as u see i got a lot of requests and i think i've done enought things for today ...so i will make sigs and things tommorow

Take ur time...

I Love the effect whay use on ur sing :O maybe u can make one sing+avatar for me :) i will love u if u can use the font "planet kosmos" i the font what i use on my avatar,  thx in advance ;)

PS: if u can use the same effect what u use in ur avatar =P

U can make ur own sig+ava cuz u are expirienced and give the psd files to me so i will animate it :P

PS:Can a mod make my thread sticky ?

PS2:Reve sig finished

b9j5so.jpg

Waiting a response cuz i really did my best on it :P .It's fuking HighQuality :D