What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

demev is an uploader only with 69 posts om>G what could you say about this he work once i never seen him post somewhere .Some guys

Maxtor have his reasons and he is not demote him :)

You don't know what's happening in the Maxcheaters Staff Section so you can't have an opinion from the people who work.

TheMentaL and NITROUS SYSTEM are epic members here. They have done a LOT of work and the deserve to be in the staff....

So what's the meaning of the topic? you want to demote these two members to make you g. mod or be in the staff or what ? ::)

btw you register on 6  June 2009  and you can bring opinion about the staff who are here 3 and 4 years ? :o

As I Can Say I'm Not New In This Forum. The Most Of Staff Members Deserver Their Place. But Some Peoples No.

@Off Demev Deserver His Place Because He Share The Best Bot Shares.

I Made 2 guides too about Adventurer and duelist with everything needed inside....And?

They prolly didnt like them despite the hours we spent to make'em

Ok let's make a comparison

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=68717.0 here we see hithere taking karma for a 20 MINUTES JOB that every member can make....

Now we see over 7 guides made by different people BUT Noone takes karma....WHY?

I Spent over 3hours making my first and other 3 making my second...

Now isnt CN Spamming karma?

Personally i dont give a shit about karma its just a stupid way to feel important....but why since he Spams karma AGAIN cn doesnt get demoted?

Sry guys but its unfair imo

thats another reason they. can't use the karma system right hithere in one day became uploader and the other gold member lol he get +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 in one day he takes +4 i dont remember

.Some guys here are afraid to tell their opinion cause they don't want to lose reputation ..

I Made 2 guides too about Adventurer and duelist with everything needed inside....And?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=68717.0 here we see hithere taking karma for a 20 MINUTES JOB that every member can make....

Personally i dont give a shit about karma its just a stupid way to feel important....but why since he Spams karma AGAIN cn doesnt get demoted?

If you had + karma you wouldn't even post here, so please...........

You say that karma doesn't mean anything, but you wanna get it!!

Don't talk about justice, a 80% of karma points is from friends( +1 karma for your awesome collection) F._F._S

demev is making the best posts on bot sections, he deserve the place.

+1 , plus that the uploader's position isn't that important.

And one thing so I can go @ my work, THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, SOME PEOPLE SHOULD GET SOME SUN IMO.

YOU CAN'T BE HERE 24/7 ONLINE.

always friendly,rofl.

thats another reason they. can't use the karma system right hithere in one day became uploader and the other gold member lol he get +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 in one day he takes +4 i dont remember

And me after 2 weeks from Uploader i became L2jDev and what ? lol

Raule aka HiThere became Gold member because Stefoulis15 became l2mod and he replaced his potition with him...

CN Got demoted once because he kept spamming karma on every share he saw...

Then he became Gold member again...But he keeps doing that again...

Dudes it isnt personal but i just dont like him,he does all his shares just for karma and when he doesnt get he begs every1 to +karma him...

@mitsakos READ My fvckin post i dont care about karma a thanks by a mod is fine for me

And who do u think u are to tell me what i should do?

And me after 2 weeks from Uploader i became L2jDev and what ? lol

Raule aka HiThere became Gold member because Stefoulis15 became l2mod and he replaced his potition with him...

and why you choose raule and not demev???as you say demev is doing great job..

(GR)

και εσύ θα έπρεπε να πάρεις κάρμα αλλα δεν είναι για το κάρμα το θέμα όλο εκεί πάτε. το θέμα ειναι ότι κάνεις δουλειά ωρών(συνολικα εγώ +13 ώρες) και σε γράφουν μην πω που ουτε ενα post δεν λέω για το κάρμα και σύμφωνω για τον cn τέσπα καλύτερα που ύπαρχει αυτο το topic τουλαχιστον ξεκαθαρίζουμε κάποια πράγματα.

φιλοτιμο , πως να το πω τεσπα

and demev made great shares :O why he didnt get promoted he is also older than raule

1st age doesnt count

2nd 1 share<5+ shares u should know that

@Phoenix

I DONT CARE ABOUT KARMA I only want some people to appreciate my job coz it took my a lot of time to do

@bostonlegal

Dude seriously u must grow up a bit to understand the difference.....

@Phoenix

I DONT CARE ABOUT KARMA I only want some people to appreciate my job coz it took my a lot of time to do

I say the same thing.. i gave my best to these shares too and hardly 2,3 pages i don't care karma too lol..

(we are saying the same thing)

@Phoenix

@bostonlegal

Dude seriously u must grow up a bit to understand the difference.....

omg if youdont know dont talk koyfo will never be kicked cause he is one of the first members  (even he is inactive)

koyfo is a very special case and he is a lot older than you in here :P dont forget that he was global moderator

as you can see age counts