GvE banned Greece.

evo

sess, could you tell me somethink, you block GR IPs right? and you banned all GR IPs account too? or our accounts are alive?

As far as i know, still active.  But if one gets past the IP ban, im sure worrom wouldn't mind account banning.

P.S Ezeral back to your project  :P . And i'll agree with killer_007's opinion...

Man,ok...maybe the project opens again MAYBE...but...I am  still a GvE fanatic..

and this won't change ever...  :-\

sess,can you explain us why you called me like -beep-tag retard , without reason ( when u 've learnt that i'm greek)

Probably there is a reason!!!

"Admins ruin a server players judge it" closed IPs mean less ppl less ppl mean less donations less donations means no money and without money there is no honey...lol

start countdown

There isnt a reason .. i was for one day in mIRC chattin' peacefully with kayser ... when Irythtos / see logged in and asked me if i am greek , when he learnt that i am greek he started sayin' bad words about me