L2J MaxBastards Dev Team

I have an idea.I think it would be good to create maxbastards l2j dev team.

This team will mix up all the codes for example l2jfree and oneo dev team

We will have our forum,our svn and our trac

All the members will have their jobs for example some will be the developers of the java

Other for datapack,others for customs and finally others to find bugs such as l2joff which there are ppl who are bug finders

Do you like this idea?And if yes plz post if you want to be a member of the team and what you will do such as java

Currently Memebers so Far

1)EzEraL java-datapack developer

2)Solution custom developer

3)Evo Bug Finder

4)Venom Datapack Developer

5)Dragoon Datapack Developer

6)Evo Datapack Developer

ok i dont like the idea not because im with one dev team but just because here its a gaming forum maybe we made some section about developing but this doesnt mean that it will be a dev team take ragezone as an example they got lots of devs there but they dont made a team it was just a forum ;) so i hope u understand me . good luck with the rest of the guys in here

that was only my pure opinion .... dont take it personaly ezeral said his i said mine the rest will said yours ;)

ok i dont like the idea not because im with one dev team but just because here its a gaming forum maybe we made some section about developing but this doesnt mean that it will be a dev team take ragezone as an example they got lots of devs there but they dont made a team it was just a forum ;) so i hope u understand me . good luck with the rest of the guys in here

that was only my pure opinion .... dont take it personaly ezeral said his i said mine the rest will said yours ;)

You will be in oneo solution but make a maxbastards team will make the forum community raise

for what reason ?? oneo/domuk/vault/l2jfree so many choises to take why someone will take maxbastard if this team is new ? they will prefer domuk vault or oneo or anything else cuz maxbastards team will be new ;)  but i really liked the idea it isnt just so helpfull

In some things i agree with Solution.It's a gaming forum, but from the other side, if we don't want to go any further than this, a dev team could be made with some people from here but with another name or something.

for what reason ?? oneo/domuk/vault/l2jfree so many choises to take why someone will take maxbastard if this team is new ? they will prefer domuk vault or oneo or anything else cuz maxbastards team will be new ;)  but i really liked the idea it isnt just so helpfull

Ok you have right in most things but man domuk has not team.Neither his pack.Domuk takes l2jfree rev and make it preconfigure.He didint create anything

And we will mix the codes so we will have the most stable pack and most features