[Project]Youtube Viewer!

Stealth

logo?logo_id=1246195992

Youtube Viewer Project

Project Home | Project Downloads | Project Wiki

Latest Version:

Youtube Viewer v1.3.1.b

- About:

Youtube viewer is a solution to people who want to raise their youtube views in videos easily and without effort. This programs does exactly what it tells which is raising youtube video views easily and very fast. It uses an engine with an integrated browser and through multithreading it manages to get a really good result.

- How to use:

1.Enter your video url in Video URL textbox.

2.Enter how many views do you wish to add to that video.

3.After adding views finishes go to the video and see for yourself.

- Project Info:

Project is coded in Visual Basic .NET 2008 and hosted by Google Code.

- Bug Reports:

Report bugs to sparda-x@hotmail.com

- Project Coder(s):

- Stealth

i tryed to add 5 views and i got this error http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7596/errorezo.gif

I was informed about this error try version 1.3b.

PS: Sometimes youtube doesn't add the views immidiately it might take some hours , but usually it adds them the moment you click "Start".

Im getting this error too.. Dont working.. :/

Try out the latest version only 1.3.b.

This error happens after the views are added and it happens because of overflow in progressbar , its a GUI error so nothing to worry about.

Version 1.3.1.b is coming , I have rewritten the code from the beggining without timers.

Try out the latest version only 1.3.b.

This error happens after the views are added and it happens because of overflow in progressbar , its a GUI error so nothing to worry about.

Version 1.3.1.b is coming , I have rewritten the code from the beggining without timers.

You share versios A not A only rar file with name B but inside program with version A. :)

Still the same, i downloaded the version v1.3b, i forget to mention after 1 min my pc stuck.

Btw v1.3b wich you posted, when you run it is v1.3a.

It had some lags because of the stupid timers, i have removed them in 1.3.1.b version , sorry for the incovenience guys im working on it all the time...

You share versios A not A only rar file with name B but inside program with version A. :)

Yeap i just forgot to change the title xD of the app...

Check this => http://youtubeviewer.googlecode.com/files/Youtube%20Viewer%20v1.3.1.b.zip

Thread locked until i solve all the problems. If you still have problems pm me so i can fix this . thanks.