MICHAEL JACKSON is dead????

BostonLegal

some minutes earlier here in greece they said that Michael Jackson died and when some artist heard it like Maddona (lie) were crying till now... Now u understand how stupid we humans are! One person died and all the world must hear it, but when millions of ppl die in iraq etc noone cares! Oh yeah i forgot Michael is not a human huh? Just wake up one man died not a GOD imo 391255054_52907e85be.jpg

man if die me or you the next day noone will care except of our relative persons

but if tomorrow die Cristiano Ronaldo then all the football and the other world will cry for him because he was a star and a show man

maybe you and me and the others are better than him but his is a show-biz person me and you no

some minutes earlier here in greece they said that Michael Jackson died and when some artist heard it like Maddona (lie) were crying till now... Now u understand how stupid we humans are! One person died and all the world must hear it, but when millions of ppl die in iraq etc noone cares! Oh yeah i forgot Michael is not a human huh? Just wake up one man died not a GOD imo

+1 Gods never die :o

Posthumous fame.

kai epeidi pe8ane esena ti se noiazei re filos sou itane i o ntavatzis sou?

eee mila pio orea..Etsi na milas stous filous sou..Kapios pe8ane kai apo oti xerw polis kosmos ton simpa8ouse so STFU...

kai epeidi pe8ane esena ti se noiazei re filos sou itane i o ntavatzis sou?

heavy metal ... ti na poume tespa ... krathste to ka8aro

Δε ξέρω αλλά από χτες κατά τις 00:30 που το έμαθα ένα τραγούδι που ήρθε στο μυαλό μου...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjh9lQXLWk&feature=related