interlude [IL - 35x] L2Roxtreme - Started on 23rd June 09'!!!!! JOIN NOW!

NosferatusS

SERVER OPENED ON 23TH JUNE 09' IN BETA PHASE

(NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO WIPE AFTER BETA !!!!!)

WEB SITE: http://l2roxtreme.tk/

Client:

Interlude

Rates:

EXP: 35x

Adena: 200x

Enchants:

Max: +25

Safe: +3 / Full Armor +4

Weapon: 55%

Armor: 45%

Jewelry: 45%

Buffs & Buff time

NPC Buffer with basic 2nd class buffs, dances and songs.

Buffs/Songs/Dances - 60 min

Prophecies/Cov/Magnus - 5 min

Cat/Horse - 4 min

Custom NPC

GM Shop - Up to A grade can be bought with Adena, S grade craft with custom materials

Global GK - Universal gatekeeper, you can port almost anywhere

NPC Buffer - Basic 2nd class buffs, dances and songs

Custom Zones

Elven Fortress - mats for S grade

DVC (Dragon Valley Caves) - Boosted EXP and ADENA drop

Custom Raids

When server population is higher we will add 3 custom raid bosses which will drop "Titanium Armor" parts.

It's not like L2Extreme (current wanna be extreme or the other wanna be extreme) but it is a new server with similar farming zones as OLD REAL L2EXTREME, since they r in my opinion the best of all I have been to too...

Server has longer buffs aswell (now prophecies/cov/magnus 60 minutes aswell... when beta phase ends we will put it up to vote for 60 or 5 min).

When server population raises we will add Giants Cave party mobs...

It has many more custom addons like PvP/PK system... rebirth system will be added soon...

WE ROCK AND WE ARE EXTREME... WE ARE ROXTREME! :D

Guyz i would just wanted to be a gm to any New or old server!!Here is my applycation!!

1. What’s your name?

Jimmys

2. How old are you?

3. Your Sex?

Male

4. Where are you from?

Greece

5. As a GM you must be active daily on forum, are you willing to spend 20 min/1 hour on the forum?

I love forums so if the forum is active i can spend over 1 hour on the forum.

6. How long will you spare your time to the server?

I am availabe at least 2 hours daily and i am very active

7. For how long have you played Lineage?

I am playing L2 for 4(I started at 16 when i saw My cousin playing and i got crazy LoL)

8. Have you ever been a GM on another server?

Yes,I was gm at:L2Cosmos Destiny,La2Tecktonik but server's closed.

9. Why do you want to be a GM?

Well,I want to be a gm 'coz I like helping newbies love our server and Line][age!!I think that it's pretty nice to be helpfull and available when a newbie needs ur help

10. What will you do to improve the server?

I will improve the forum,the communication(i love communicating),and i will be active to punish the cheaters!!

11. Do you know about the GM basics? [such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to do when etc]

I know all the gm rulles and commands!!I also know how a gm must talking to a player!!U'll see in-game, i have read maybe 5-10 times the gm rulez by Google.

12. If someone is insulting you and your family with various things, how would you react and what actions would you take?

First,I'll tell him stop it 'coz it's annoying!!Then I'll tell him that i don't want to punish him but if he keep doing this i will chatban him!!After tha chatban comes the jail,then the report to the admin,and only with HIS PERMISSION i will ban him!!

13. If a near friend of you is asking for items and various, what would you do and how would you respond?

I'll tell him that a serious gm never gives items even the guy who ask for them is his brother!!I won't give away anything,even to my best friend or my br0!!

14. How can we contact you?

jimmyspww@hotmail.com

15. Is your English level high?

I think that my English level is high, as u see above i can write formal and informal letters!!

16. You know any other languages except English?

I can speak Germany at b2 level,and I can speak Greek Ofc as i am from GR

17. Describe your self in [Max 2 lines]

Well,generally i am a calm guy,not aggressive,I love playing basketball,l2,communicatin and

... this is a server ad, don't post GM applications here... anyway, we will be recruiting GMs when our populations rises, atm we have enough staff members...

pls continue on topic... what u think about this server?