Happy 10 Years Counter Strike

mweinz

Foto+Counter+Strike+Source.jpg

Counter Strike is 10 years old

Time passes very quickly, before the new millennium in 1999, was a mod for Half Life made by two anonymous programmers, recently admitted to the creation of games and mods. The genius behind this game are Minh Le and Jess Cliffe, now work for Valve in many other games.

There are many stories of this game, as in August 1999, the developers succeeded in putting the weapons would play later, as the AK47.

This game has managed to sell over 9 million copies and have hundreds of responsibilities throughout the world, won in 10 years what no game has been able to arrive at a true sports teams have professional competitions on TV, the marks CPL, ESWC, WSVG, WCG, became famous for Counter Strike, rather than other games

10 years of history really is hard to summarize, we can summarize by saying that the COUNTER STRIKE changed the world of entertainment. We know many more years and will be hoping that Valve gives us surprises on these first 10 years.

:o Happy Birthday CS :D

Well, counter strike is the most Imba Game for me, i play Counter Strike from 1.1 I started to play Counter Strike 7-6 years ago!

I start to play with name P@RL@PIP@S after Koufontinas[17N] after ^Alli PA$$AS after P@$$@$ after Winston after Morian and now Crystal^ aka Morian

I make this topic sticky for some days, I want all ppl to see it!

I want all ppl to post in this topic to say the personal experience from CS. (How much years play etc.)

BTW SeeYa any source?

:o Happy Birthday CS :D

Well, counter strike is the most Imba Game for me, i play Counter Strike from 1.1 I started to play Counter Strike 7-6 years ago!

I start to play with name P@RL@PIP@S after Koufontinas[17N] after ^Alli PA$$AS after P@$$@$ after Winston after Morian and now Crystal^ aka Morian

I make this topic sticky for some days, I want all ppl to see it!

I want all ppl to post in this topic to say the personal experience from CS. (How much years play etc.)

BTW SeeYa any source?

I Find this here. www.deporteselectronicos.com but is spanish web so xD

Happy birthday, best online-fps shooter :))

btw my nick name history : i started with N-line, then changed to Fanatix, afterwards it was 3letter nick name pasion, so i created qRm, after this InFerect, then again 3letter one : duH, after this followed very random one : Mead, and now i'm back to N-line (for evah !)

I start play after 6 years.

First name JuStH1TmE after i change the name to cHeatoN and my 3rd and last name is cLiq.

My first clan was non-steam public clan.The FaiNT ZoNE and my lan and last team CREATIVE

The 1st Action Game In The World!

[H]appyBirth[D]ay Counter-Strike .

Happy Birthday CS

Happy Birthday COunter Terrorist

Happy Birthday Terrorist

Happy Birthday Hostages

Happy Birthday Dear Bots

xD!!