Phx - Problems

Hi all, I am having some problems with l2phx even on severs i know arent protected, you cant buy ++ stuff from the shops or anything but at least I could view the packets successfully (used to anyway). That was when i was using windows XP, I am currently using windows 7, yes, it is still in beta i know. I didn't have any problems in XP, but now that im in windows 7, I cant get the game to show up on the process list for l2phx, or in other words its not seeing the client. (This Is With Any Client Version With The Correct L2phx For that Client.) I do have experience with using l2phx and all that, and I'm not the best with computers, but I know enough to get everything done and then some  :P.

But anyway, my question is, has anyone that is or was using W7 gotten l2phx to work? If its not W7 then i dont know what it is. Yes i know for a fact is is the right version of Phx for the client, and yes i have disabled my AV, went into my firewall and allowed it, even disabled my firewall and still nothing. Also tried running both as an admin, then one with admin and one not, switched and still the same problem. I have seen other people with the same problem but they weren't on W7 or at least i dont think so. I think its W7 because a few days previous from having to switch to W7 i was using phx on a server on windows xp. After Switching to W7 i couldn't use it. (Now some of you are probably thinking why not just switch back to windows XP then.... Well I cant, says its been activated too many times now :P)

Anyone had the same problem with any OS but found a solution? Thnx.

• 3 weeks later...