[Guide]How to open ISO files easy

ExTrEmEDwarf

Hi there, i've just downloaded an iso file and i just noticed that max cheaters didnt had a guide like that so i created one :)

There we are:

An ISO image is an image of files that can be burnt to a CD.

First, you should know that there are quite a handful of programs that let you open ISO files,

but I’m going to talk only about WinRAR here, because everyone (atleast 95% of population have it) and didnt know it till now.

Open winrar and then open Settings (Ctrl+S).

zyh94i.jpg

Then go to Integration and check ISO

2rfq820.jpg

Open the ISO file using WinRAR

# Now, navigate to the folder where your ISO file is present. Notice that there’s a WinRAR icon indicating the ISO file.

# Double click to open the ISO file.

# WinRAR opens and the contents of the file are displayed.

intsmg.jpg

{Greek Translate}:

Γεια σας παιδιά, μόλις κατέβασα ένα αρχείο ISO και μόλις πρόσεξα ότι το maxcheaters δεν είχε κανένα οδηγό και έτσι δημιούργησα ένα :)

Έχουμε και λέμε:

Μια εικόνα ISO είναι μια εικόνα των αρχείων που μπορούν να καούν σε ένα CD.

Πρώτον, πρέπει να γνωρίζετε ότι υπάρχουν πολύ λίγα τα προγράμματα που σας επιτρέπουν να ανοίξετε τα αρχεία ISO,

αλλά Πάω να μιλήσω μόνο για το WinRAR εδώ, γιατί ο καθένας (τουλάχιστον 95% του πληθυσμού μας) και δεν το ήξεραν μέχρι τώρα.

Ανοίξτε το WinRAR και στη συνέχεια ανοίξτε Ρυθμίσεις (Ctrl + S).

zyh94i.jpg

Πήγαινε για την ένταξη και κλικάρετε το έλεγχος ISO

2rfq820.jpg

Ανοίξτε το αρχείο ISO χρησιμοποιώντας το WinRAR

# Τώρα, μεταβείτε στο φάκελο όπου το ISO αρχείο υπάρχει. Σημειώστε ότι υπάρχει ένα WinRAR εικονίδιο που δείχνει το αρχείο ISO.

# Διπλό κλικ για να ανοίξει το αρχείο ISO.

# Το WinRAR ανοίγει και τα περιεχόμενα του φακέλου εμφανίζονται.

intsmg.jpg

The guide is 100% mine, same to screens. I didnt c/p it from any site.

i just shared with you the way that i open iso files.. WinRar had this possibility, and i guess noone knew it.

For me this is the easiest way to open them.

You can only see th inside of an iso with WinRAR, if you try to extract it and then add the files to a cd it's not the same as writting the files directly from the ISO, 'cause the ISO holds info the aren't able to be extracted with WinRAR...