[HELP]UTPT Problem

Hi all i have utpt and i want to extract a tga. Well first i open my (texture).unreal and find the texture that i want to extract. I

press extract as image , first min map tga. Nothing happens. Then i go to options, extracting and i see where is it placed to extract.

I add where i want to extract it and i press ok. Then i go there that i extracted it but the file isn't there. Pls help me.

Hi all i have utpt and i want to extract a tga. Well first i open my (texture).unreal and find the texture that i want to extract. I

press extract as image , first min map tga. Nothing happens. Then i go to options, extracting and i see where is it placed to extract.

I add where i want to extract it and i press ok. Then i go there that i extracted it but the file isn't there. Pls help me.

maybe hidden..

• 3 weeks later...

is a little bug in UTPT just when is first time open program go to option for select folder of want extract this.. now save and done youcan extract your textures in .TGA hope help you bro good luck