what do you prefer  

30 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer

• Cs 1.6
    • Cs:Source

I vote for 1.6,

basically i preffer 1.5! For me is the best CS! I don't know why... :P

But for sure 1.6 because likes with 1.5 :P

CS source is very difference, The aim, the moves, all!

Rofl..Tell me ONE SERIOUS good thing on 1.6.

That CT/T look like pokemons??Or that when he throws the nade, he doesn't even move his hand?

Or that the graphics of Source come more to REALITY?I think most of the people who play 1.6

play cause they got used to it, but try Source...It's the best first person game in the word anyway..

Counter Strike Source ftw..and who is interested in a 1vs1/Clan war PM me ;)

actually 1.6 owns hard when you play on LAN with low pings(1v1/5v5, league)... the rest is bullshi.t just to get your time passed!

InfecteD[™" post=464616" timestamp="1244931011]

Rofl..Tell me ONE SERIOUS good thing on 1.6.

That CT/T look like pokemons??Or that when he throws the nade, he doesn't even move his hand?

Or that the graphics of Source come more to REALITY?I think most of the people who play 1.6

play cause they got used to it, but try Source...It's the best first person game in the word anyway..

Counter Strike Source ftw..and who is interested in a 1vs1/Clan war PM me ;)

So i will have to agrre that the graphics are a lot better in source. Its also about the weapons. Have u seen how much the recoil is on an ak-47 in 1.6??  Its suicide trying to spray that gun. U need a lot of skill and practice to know how to play with this weap. In source on the other hand. The ak-47 is realy f*cked up. It is the most powerfull of all the rifles(except the awp) and the reacoil is like 60-65% less. U can easily spray and kill ur opponent. Imo in source its about who is going to see the enemy first. I had played source for 1 month and i have to say that i realy liked the graphics but in the physics of the models and things, 1.6 is a pwner.

lawl ofc 1,6 is better.....it requires skills.......but source doesnt require skills.

i have been playing css for 2 days online and some ppl told me ..cheat off...lawl....

1.6 rocks this is CS POWAH!

you know what they say? CSS pros are noobs who failed in CS 1.6 ;)

lol totally agree.....YES YES CORRECT!!!

that's what happened with me i stopped cs 1.6 cuz i failed.

bored of cheaters in no steam servers and since i dont play steam i started css.

yes yes...u r right.

you know what they say? CSS pros are noobs who failed in CS 1.6 ;)

pfff you are not right CSS rocks if you want to play cs 1.6 like beeing pokemon and hitting 1 hour to kill an enemy(without hs)Ok....you have seen a war WITH SuPeR Life soldiers?bullshits :/

Friendly.

lawl ofc 1,6 is better.....it requires skills.......but source doesnt require skills.

i have been playing css for 2 days online and some ppl told me ..cheat off...lawl....

1.6 rocks this is CS POWAH!

Exrement you are cheater you dont remember i was on your pc and you were using Cheats pff

Friendly.