[QUESTION]Guitar Hero On PC

MasterDisaster

Hello Guyz I Was Thinking About Buying The Well-Known Game "Guitar Hero 3:Legends Of Rock"...But I Have A Question....If I Buy It...With The Guitar Of Course...Is There Any Way To Add Songs That I Like???Download Them From A Site Maybe???Do You Have Any Idea About It????I Don't Like Mettallica Game And Aerosmith Is Not That Good...And I Want My Favourite Songs...Is This Possible???On Ps3 And Xbox 360 You Can Do It...Help Pls...

Thx In Advance...

Hello Guyz I Was Thinking About Buying The Well-Known Game "Guitar Hero 3:Legends Of Rock"...But I Have A Question....If I Buy It...With The Guitar Of Course...Is There Any Way To Add Songs That I Like???Download Them From A Site Maybe???Do You Have Any Idea About It????I Don't Like Mettallica Game And Aerosmith Is Not That Good...And I Want My Favourite Songs...Is This Possible???On Ps3 And Xbox 360 You Can Do It...Help Pls...

Thx In Advance...

yes ofc, there is a folder in the main directory of the game, where you can add your favorite songs...

i suggest you buy the metallica one :D

much better than Guitar Hero III

yes ofc, there is a folder in the main directory of the game, where you can add your favorite songs...

i suggest you buy the metallica one :D

much better than Guitar Hero III

Thx Br0 But I have Another Question...The Songs Must Be MP3 Or Another Format...Can I Add Any Song  I have???Even "This Is Our Night"???Lawl

One Last Question....Do You Know The Price With The Guitar????And Can I Add Songs In THis Way In Anyone Of The 3 Games???(Mettallica,Legends Of Rock,Aerosmith)????Remember that Aerosmith and mettallica are just an expansion...

//Edit:WoW Guyz I'm On Fire...Stay Tuned....This Is Our Night Gonna Be On Guitar Hero...Video is Coming By Me..Kenji thx a lot~~> <3

One Last Question....Do You Know The Price With The Guitar????And Can I Add Songs In THis Way In Anyone Of The 3 Games???(Mettallica,Legends Of Rock,Aerosmith)????Remember that Aerosmith and mettallica are just an expansion...

//Edit:WoW Guyz I'm On Fire...Stay Tuned....This Is Our Night Gonna Be On Guitar Hero...Video is Coming By Me..Kenji thx a lot~~> <3

no prob...

lock if possible please :)