[C4 OFF] L2 Next Generation

xUnkown

register.gif

New C4 OFF Server

L2 Next Generation (Fresh Start 07.06.09) already 100 player.

Growing Community!

Server infos:

- C4 New Concept of a PvP Server!

- Rates: 50x

- Main Town: Giran

- 1 Hour Buffs

- C5 Skills

- 3 Special Town Buffer

--- Normal PP/EE/SE Buffs

--- Dances/Songs including 3rd class ones

--- CoV, Prophecy of Water, Wind, Fire

--- Hot Springs Malaria, Flu, Rheuma, Cholera Lv 4

- 2 Farming Zones

--- Valley of Saints (Solo/Party Farming Area)

--- Giants Cave (Party Farming Area)

--- Elven Fortress (Solo Farming Area)

- Titanium Armors

- Dusk Items

- 3 Hero Party Buffs/Skill

- New Arcana Robe and Imperial Crusader Heavy Effects

- ... and and, find it out !

Join Now!

good server but i almost kill baium alone if buffs was 2h -.- its impossible kill a rb in 2h with your population in your server arround 30 online :/, walker work's (i more than 30 rb with it and i get the items of 2-3 tit's but mold of saint left), mage is fucking overpower (i enchanted a dusk sword +15 broke +16 but i give like 1500 without cursed gloom in other mages and the other players with one +4 give me 1000 dmg my jewel was +5 full) too easy kill rb's with my bot team i kill 1 in like 1-2 m :) other shit antharas was like 1/4 to die and guess what buffs off baium was like 50000 left -.-' that is why i leave.

cya next project  (i think server will die cause dont have many people)

40 online, 80 on peak! We opend 2 days ago. Active GMs etc. New website. Server will grow so left or stay it doesnt matter. If you could play mages arent overpowerd. Play a dagger, archer with rheuma and flu, and you will see that its balanced.

40 online, 80 on peak! We opend 2 days ago. Active GMs etc. New website. Server will grow so left or stay it doesnt matter. If you could play mages arent overpowerd. Play a dagger, archer with rheuma and flu, and you will see that its balanced.

malaria just low the mana (LOL?) and flu and rheyma low pdef + patk ... so stop saying bull shit is fucking over power!

how server will grow if people left..? it doesnt matter? wow quick thinking guy coul!

how server will grow if people left..? it doesnt matter? wow quick thinking guy coul!

dont you get ? i get like 20-25 bots online + me and a friend so the rest of ppl are the players (15 max!) anyway i like your server but you have serious mental problems dude :/