[share]L2 Online Players Map for your l2 web site

Ma3x*

this tool/php script

basically show all the players positions at the map, with a customizable update time. it also show aditional info by putting the mouse over a character at the map, like the race, level......

here is it.

I updated the old map from l2 statistik made by michieru to be compatible with kamael players and whole map including the new zones, it is not 100% perfect calibrated, but its near be.

you can download it from

Here

map updated!! , map size settings are now avalible at config.php file

the ziped file basically contains 1 folder named map. it contains an index.php file wich start the script.

I

YOUR MAIN PAGE

I

I

I------MAP FOLDER

to set up the map settings to connect to db and check the players location just open config/config.php

and change the data base parameters , the map size and the server name , usefull for more than 1 server , so it will be easy to do, just do a few copies of the map folder and rename it like map_bartz map_sieghardt ..... , then edit each config.php of each server like the name and db settings.

and just link it from from your site.

Oh I forgot, by default, the server update players position every 15 minutes, if you want to change this to the map update this every minute,

go to the l2j gameservers /config/genaral.properties and open it with a text editor

then look for this line:

CharacterDataStoreInterval = 15

and set up the desired time

CharacterDataStoreInterval = 1

I was unable to set it lower than 1 minute due seems the server dont accept values like 0.5 or some values like that.

well thats all,it is just a little share, if you dont trust me, you can check the code, it does not contains any malicious code or something wich can hurt the server.

enjoy ;)

multimap beta is out! new!!!

download latest version here v1.02_beta

changes:

* added more info at players location (like clan, level,nickname,sex...etc

* added lot of new options to the config.php , so you are now able to customize the map ;)

* added NEW raid system, wich show Raid Boss locations at the map, you can enable it by the config file, btw it still beta and some features need to be fixed.

* clean a bit the code, and added info per each new config at the config file

* players online map can now be desactivated,this is easy if you wanna use it only as a raid boss map, btw you can use both at same time ;)

* some other features wich are waiting you at the new version ;D

map.PNG

Credit:Shephard

Nomiza eimouna sto english ekana pm ton karma na to alla3ei soz..

nai re ego aplos sto eipa.. to paratirisma  oti to ekane se la8os section:P

alla ekane kali douleia :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...