[Share]Epic Wings [CT2.3]

Dude, CriticalError. Make sure your system folder is up to date and latest version because It is not.

There was an update in the system folder on 5th of June 2009. You are using the older client with the older engine.dll and packets and all of the old things.

well man i think you have some errors i have my client fully updated how to say before and my files are work always check this and update my client for get latest files for avoid critical errors ingame and other things so im sorry for your problem but i can't help you with it bb

Hi i am new in custom-mods, i have some problems with this wigns when i try to execute i get a error "1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1" can someone help me with the problem i don't know how to solve it? I use the navicat.

Nc share man but i have a problem with dat files..Can you make it and share it because i need it for my serveR?Thanks bro..:)

well what problem have with .dat i try and work adding lines in .dat

I cant make dat files man..Can you do it for me?

ok here you have files .dat enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/252728703/itemname___armorgrp.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are this wings working? Cause are great. But after i modify my client, i get this error :|

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ArmorItemDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Anyone has any idea why?? I had a clean client before this. So there is a problem somewere. The server side is installed properly.