[PICTURES-VIDEO-GUIDE]Make Your Own Weapons-Armor

Guys I have a little problem and one question.

First of all about photoshop. wp_ori file has wiered background,something like gray background. When you dublicating the _sp file after editing it,the wp_ori file becomes similar cause of the dublicate. The question is does it has affect on it in game?

My second problem is with unreal engine. On the step after importing the TGA files,when I press on the "USE" button,my unreal engine stuck. Why does it happen?

• 3 weeks later...

man one question:

you wanted to mix up the images like: you choose angel slayer's textures and i see dragoni bow in photoshop..

or you c/p it? =) thanks in advance and thanks for sharing it

did you download my video guide?

i can't make it more easier

• 2 months later...

for me this guide is not to so good for weapon.. you make the guide.. but without so good description and images.. you have forgot to tell or to share more settings.. for newbies its not helpable..

for me this guide is not to so good for weapon.. you make the guide.. but without so good description and images.. you have forgot to tell or to share more settings.. for newbies its not helpable..

can you watch this ? its new topic and i see you  greek