lol wtf?

allright, i don't wanna cry etc but this forum (especially l2 exploit section) is biggest crap i ever saw. 5thousnd nabs are making 5thousnd posts each day with some stupid questions. 90% posts are: moved, locked or "mi want bag for l2revenge plizzz" so i must spend 2hours to find some usefull post :/

so u mods rly can't handle this? by moving/locking ur only making bigger trash :( just delete those useless posts! find some other way....

next thing: http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4566.0

ekoice wtf is your problem?

1. I answered this question so i don't see any use of u repeating me, i don't think that adding something from me (my opinion about server, cuzz iam sure this guy was considerning playing there) isn't something wrong

2. so why u locked that topic? i saw u doing many many offtopics and u didn't saw there any problem, i didn't saw any flaming/racism w/e in this l2gold topic so what's your problem? maybe there was lil otso what?

rly rly this forum need MOD POWAA!

Got a problem?

www.google.com and search for other forums then if you dont like the way this is run.

and by moving, we put it in the appropriate section to make it easier to find stuff.  Who would go into the bots section to look for exploits? no one, so thats why exploits would be moved from there into exploits.  No one wants to look at help topics in the main exploits section since thats where all the exploits are, so those are moved into exploits help.

Topics are locked when either it gets outta hand, people spam to much, its to old or somthing of the sort.

As for the topic ekoice locked, he was in the clear.

WWW.L2GOLD.ORG this server is supposlive a c4 retail sever but i am 100% tha he is c3 and maybe l2j

can anyone tell me for sure if he is l2j or retail ?

That was the question in the original post.  That was what was needing answering.

I play there too! It is a good server with friendly gms, no lag, the only problem is the n00b donators! they have donated items and again we pk them(LOL??).There are there many ppl.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was off-topic, no where does it say whether it was l2off or l2j.

L2Gold Is C4 official, so the Problem Is Solved and...

*Topic Locked*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Question was answered, and to prevent further spam he locked it.  Advertising private servers go into the private server section, not general.

allright, i don't wanna cry etc but this forum (especially l2 exploit section) is biggest crap i ever saw. 5thousnd nabs are making 5thousnd posts each day with some stupid questions. 90% posts are: moved, locked or "mi want bag for l2revenge plizzz" so i must spend 2hours to find some usefull post :/

so u mods rly can't handle this? by moving/locking ur only making bigger trash :( just delete those useless posts! find some other way....

next thing: http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4566.0

ekoice wtf is your problem?

1. I answered this question so i don't see any use of u repeating me, i don't think that adding something from me (my opinion about server, cuzz iam sure this guy was considerning playing there) isn't something wrong

2. so why u locked that topic? i saw u doing many many offtopics and u didn't saw there any problem, i didn't saw any flaming/racism w/e in this l2gold topic so what's your problem? maybe there was lil otso what?

rly rly this forum need MOD POWAA!

I don't even know but I already hate you, anyways...

First off... Speak proper english, you sound like a degenerated moron to me and everyone else. Is it too hard to say "5 thousand" instead of "5thsnd" and "really" instead of "rly"? Goddamn chavs...

Anyhow, I'll make this simple for you: Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here, it won't make any difference at all.

If you're having trouble to find things, we go back to:

a. You're a noob.

b. You're a noob.

c. You're a noob.

d. Die.

So yeah, nobody really gives a fuck. Use the fucking search tool.

It's also fun you complain about mods not doing anything yet you do such a stupic non sense topic like this, if you have a personal problem with ekoice whatsoever, deal with it in PMs, not in the fucking forums, goddamn idiot.

Thank you very much for the attention, and to end this... Fuck you but have a nice day.

Topic Link: http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4566.0

Topic Title: L2GOLD QUESTION

Topic Question (Simplified): Is L2Gold C3 java based?

Topic Answer: No, L2Gold is C4 off based.

PS: When a topic is answered/solved should be locked.

PS2: -1 karma for wasting my time (also Sess's and Pyromaker's). Goodnight.