[L2J CT2.3] L2infinity RvB

kissmeordie

Server Info

Server Stats:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache

8 Gigabytes DDR2 SDRAM

100 Mb/s connection located in Michigan, USA.

Community Team:

Admin: Erb

Head Developer: Disturbing

Head GM: TheGooginator

GM: Sloth

Inactive GM: Hipponator

InactiveGM: Tim

Trainee: Requim

Trainee: WhiteNoise

Trainee: Scoli

Server Rates

Experience Info 25x

Skill Points Info 25x

Adena Info 1x

Drop Info 1x

Enchant rates

Safe Info 3

Max Info 16

Welcome to InfiniteL2: We have 3 worlds on one server [Red Vs Blue , 100x , 10x]

We have wiped the server as of December 12th 2008

Red Vs Blue

-------------------------------------

Battle manager manages events that go on 24/7 between factions with a mini game in-between.

Battle Games -- TvT || CTF || KOTH || Castle Battles || Battlefield

Mini Games – Zombies || PvE Zones with raidbosses

PvP Exp is not a last hit system. It’s a monster system.

Get Top Gear by Craft Or PvP (Shop)

Public Buffer – Prophet Buffs / ETC Buffs / Dances / Songs

Castles Sieges (Once a week) || Bot Protection -- Anti Cheat Protection

Champion Mobs (Used for gaining tokens for epic bosses)

Raid Manager (Epic Boss Port) || Auction System || Spawn Protection (Best One Around)

100x

B grade in Luxury shop in Giran || Class Change NPC ( Cat ) || Weekly castle sieges

Public Buffer – Prophet Buffs / ETC Buffs / Dances / Songs

10x

B grade in Luxury shop in Giran || Class Change NPC ( Cat ) || Weekly castle sieges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Server is a lie.

I was going to reply to make fun of the fact that the server specs posted cost around $200+ monthly, and yet the site is hosted on shitty ucoz like most other Greek-owned servers. Then I noticed this...

Server Info

Server Stats:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache

8 Gigabytes DDR2 SDRAM

100 Mb/s connection located in Michigan, USA.

Community Team:

Admin: Erb

Head Developer: Disturbing

Head GM: TheGooginator

GM: Sloth

Inactive GM: Hipponator

InactiveGM: Tim

Trainee: Requim

Trainee: WhiteNoise

Trainee: Scoli

That's funny, because I KNOW Erb. In fact I speak to him regularly on MSN. And I know HIS server is http://www.infinitel2.com/ and it's VERY popular.

So with that, kissmeordie, you are a retard. Go fuck yourself. Thanks for making me hate greeks just a little bit more.

Server is a lie.

I was going to reply to make fun of the fact that the server specs posted cost around $200+ monthly, and yet the site is hosted on shitty ucoz like most other Greek-owned servers. Then I noticed this...

That's funny, because I KNOW Erb. In fact I speak to him regularly on MSN. And I know HIS server is http://www.infinitel2.com/ and it's VERY popular.

So with that, kissmeordie, you are a retard. Go -beep- yourself. Thanks for making me hate greeks just a little bit more.

We don't like Americans too, but we don't behave like that.

And if you are right, you don't need to judge the whole Greek population because of them. Pfff...

We don't like Americans too, but we don't behave like that.

And if you are right, you don't need to judge the whole Greek population because of them. Pfff...

I know there are a small number of Greeks who are decent people. Got a few of them on MSN that I've met during my years with L2. But the majority I have met are childish, immature, and liars. kissmeordie is a perfect example of that stereotype. To the decent ones, I mean no offense, but when you have 4 out of 5 greeks you meet turn out to be retards, you start to form a pattern in your head about their typical behavior.

I know there are a small number of Greeks who are decent people. Got a few of them on MSN that I've met during my years with L2. But the majority I have met are childish, immature, and liars. kissmeordie is a perfect example of that stereotype. To the decent ones, I mean no offense, but when you have 4 out of 5 greeks you meet turn out to be retards, you start to form a pattern in your head about their typical behavior.

I am 15 but I am not anything like that. Maybe you have met ten-year old guys who are offending others because their lives are only this damn game. But Greeks are not same with this number of kids.