HELP NPC BUFFER

Thelasthero

Question

Hi all i have a problem. I use light magic's preconfig. pack but i have install the databse. I want to edit a buffer but every buffer

I have found sometimes says not meet the critiria and sometimes script error. Pls help me.

3 answers to this question

well at the beginning i thought you are a good developer but now i see you asking questions about a newbies pack... (no offense... sorry if i insulted you)

replace your pack with a normal one... thats my advice

well at the beginning i thought you are a good developer but now i see you asking questions about a newbies pack... (no offense... sorry if i insulted you)

agree dont use preconfigured packs use only normal pack like l2j or l2jfree or other these preconfigured packs have a lot of problems...also if it show you that message it means you placed the buffer wrong

as i tol you guys it isn't preconfig pack because I HAVE INSTALL THE DATABSE.

and as for that i am not developer and i don't ask questions for a niewbies pack because i have install the database and it is like i am makeing the server from the beggin without anything, no npcs,armors,weapons.