DarkTerror Reborn

Hello to all new and old members of MaxCheaters i am getting back to this forum refreshing and with good behavior not like last month... I want to tell you

sorry for these problems where i were done before and from now i will get a new start :D

Best Regratz DarkTerror/Raditz

Hey DreaM He Did A Mistake....It's Ok...Rafa Is A Very Good Friend Of Mine And Better Keep The Critics For Yourself...

Welcome back br0..I Hope that u won't get mad again...

Hey DreaM He Did A Mistake....It's Ok...Rafa Is A Very Good Friend Of Mine And Better Keep The Critics For Yourself...

Welcome back br0..I Hope that u won't get mad again...

Now i know who maybe helps for  leeching us , you have won yourself 1 step closer to ban gz.

Now i know who maybe helps for  leeching us , you have won yourself 1 step closer to ban gz.

LoL..Man You Gotta Be Kiddin Me...I was begging him to stop leeching and come back here...

He Is A Very Good Guy And A Friend As Well..THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM LEECHING TOO...

Pls Be Kind Next Time...He Is Here To Share His Knowledge Not To Leech...I can Guarantee this time..And If You Want  To Be Sure That I Am Not A Leecher PM Me...You Will See...

You made a new account so you cna leech ?! Pathetic

Btw you didn't change a lot, you're still a tard

Dream sorry where i tell this but you are Sooooo wrong..... Don't tell the results before seeing m8.... and as Master Says bring critics for you...

Stop flame war...

Ok Guyz As Spooky Says Let's Stop It...DreaM Sorry If My Words Hurted You But I Really Think taht Raditz Is a good Guy And He Won't Do The Same Wrong Twice...All Deserve A Second Chance...

GN

imho you shouldnt even pronnounce your old name.its former reputation is awfully bad so mentioning it just makes you a spotted(quarantined) user!we announce our former ids only when we lost an account or we left for family/health reasons or logging problems with account so that you can be welcomed back

anyway have a good stay (i doubt you ll do) :P

imho you shouldnt even pronnounce your old name.its former reputation is awfully bad so mentioning it just makes you a spotted(quarantined) user!we announce our former ids only when we lost an account or we left for family/health reasons or logging problems with account so that you can be welcomed back

anyway have a good stay (i doubt you ll do) :P

Of course NobLe i have changed since last time!!! :D and i will show it as much as i can :)

As i can see you changed your country aswell. Before you were from Greece Now you're a Cyprusian.

Pfffff....Yes Now He Is A Cyprusian But What's The Difference Between Cyprus and Greece?For Me It's The Same...Except The Anorthosis Supporters(J/k)...LoL Some1 Lock This Topic To Avoid Spam...

nahhh i see good will from him...its like having 2 different persons!i believe that i have to see your good face only from now on