[HELP] Random spawn location

NosferatusS

Question

I'm trying to make 1 mob spawn on different locations when it dies... I have made 2 different spawn locations, but when i try it out the mob doesnt spawn at all after being killed...

If any1 has any experiance how to do it... what to enter in the sql lines at random_spawn, I'd appreciate if you would help me out,

Thnx

6 answers to this question

try create 2 or more different mobs with different IDs but with same name, idTemplate, drops, xp, ... maybe a unique moster with the same id in the spawn_list table can cause problems. im not sure u must test it. just a little tip :)

i already created 2 spawn locations and created random_spawn... the only thing that i dunno what to enter under the colums in random_spawnlist... i entered 60 sec for respawn and 80 sec for despawn but the mob spawns and despawns instantly :/ dunno what to enter... so please if somebody have already done this tell me how to do it...

(i cant create more mobs, cos i want it only to be one mob on a secret locations so when he doest it will spawn somewhere that no1 knows so they have to find it 1st)

nobody knows? c'mon there has to be a way :/, many pros here, any1 willing to help? :) (sorry for double posting, had to bring the topic back to life otherwise it would fall into oblivion :( )

I'm trying to make 1 mob spawn on different locations when it dies... I have made 2 different spawn locations, but when i try it out the mob doesnt spawn at all after being killed...

If any1 has any experiance how to do it... what to enter in the sql lines at random_spawn, I'd appreciate if you would help me out,

Thnx

Just hardcode it. Get L2Npc do something like:

@Override
public void onSpawn(L2Npc)
{
if(npcId() == yourid)
{
      int randomizer = Rnd.get(0,100);
       if(this instanceof L2Npc && randomizer >= 0 && randomizer <50)
{
          this.setCoordinates(x,y,z,);
          this.SpawnMe();
}
      else  if(this instanceof L2Npc && randomizer >= 0 && randomizer <50)
{
          this.setCoordinates(x,y,z,);
          this.SpawnMe();
}
}
}

Note- I don't have eclipse here, so there may be something wrong with the method names,but thats pretty much how to do it.