Muslim Demographics in North America and Europe

DrenepiaWorld

The following video is kinda "big" on duration but it's really interesting.

So what's your opinion about that?do you believe that things could change or the current global Christian Majority would be replaced by tons of Muslims?And if yes,how it's gonna affect us.

Discuss it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCldKZI&feature=related

This is tottaly racistic, i don't care which what relegion is my partener... friend etc, if the person is good with me...i don't have any problem.... any Person can belive in any relegion he want, thats Called Democracy.!

@˚°▫•Cobra●▫°˚ would you change ur religion for example to (sorry for my bad english cant write it else) "Δωδεκάθεους" from "Christian Orthodox"?

We are not here to express what opinion we have about as relegion and if we can change it to one relegion in other one!

This is tottaly racistic, i don't care which what relegion is my partener... friend etc, if the person is good with me...i don't have any problem.... any Person can belive in any relegion he want, thats Called Democracy.!

agree

@lightmagik Who knows?

None...

@˚°▫•Cobra●▫°˚ would you change ur religion for example to (sorry for my bad english cant write it else) "Δωδεκάθεους" from "Christian Orthodox"?

i don't believe it they will become somethig like chinese people, they will ban more than 2 kids on a family bla bla bla bla

in other words

bul$%^&s

Don't you get it right?

The thing you describe as racism could be defined as a discussion.

I Mean on the current phase there's a balance between the religions.For centuries or maybe milleniums Europe was and still is a "Christian" continent.

Religion is not something simple,it's one of the most important cultural factors even if it seems that it's fading away every single day

By spreading your religion you could assimilate a person or a territory and rule over 'em.

I'm not racist,i respect other religions, cultures ,races ,tribes  and so on but IMO a change like that would have dramatically and significantly implications.

P.S:An e-Jihad is probably the last thing i want,keep it mature...