Whats ur favorite clan in official?(Teon)

Whats your favorite clan in official(Teon)?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite clan in official(Teon)?

• Redsky
    • RedStorm
    • ImmortalTwilight
    • DeathHunters
    • Unforgiven

Whats Your Favorite Clan In Official? (Teon)

dvp is a Hero of the Teon Server (Lineage 2 North America). dvp is member of Exile Alliance, and they are in war with syndicate, TwilighT and IA. In this video, he kill a lot of them. Good Fight all!

dvp WAS a hero of the teon server. dvp WAS member of exile alliance, and they are in war with syndicate , twilight and IA. in this video he killed a lot of them. good fight all!

<= that's the right description..

yes , exile alliance was one of the best ally on Teon Server...

and yes he was  a "talent" oN Lineage 2 . but he WAS. he is not right now.

dvp WAS a hero of the teon server. dvp WAS member of exile alliance, and they are in war with syndicate , twilight and IA. in this video he killed a lot of them. good fight all!

<= that's the right description..

yes , exile alliance was one of the best ally on Teon Server...

and yes he was  a "talent" oN Lineage 2 . but he WAS. he is not right now.

I know he is in jail now i c/pasted the description from youtube...

FierceRage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(I HATE ALL THE OTHER!!!) I am war with all of them and we kick their a***s :) QQ.:))

@off dvp was noob.... he just sat and read the passive skills of SPS + watching some video at youtube :)))) that's all :D

FierceRage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(I HATE ALL THE OTHER!!!) I am war with all of them and we kick their a***s :) QQ.:))

@off dvp was noob.... he just sat and read the passive skills of SPS + watching some video at youtube :)))) that's all :D

Did i understood you right ? You called dvp noob O.o ?

DvP had no talent, he had the talent to kill C-A graders while he was hero/had S/had pp/bd/songs/cov buffs, while they didnt have sh!t for buffs, I dont see how hes such a "pro" hes an amateur, oh yeah and not to mention stacked on QHP, probably farmed for a year creating manapots and other hp pots on another char then used them all on that 1 video... pathetic pshh...

-dvp- was not a farmer. He was a donator. He was the biggest donator ever as i heard in youtube. Also NCsoft refused to give him his money back. I dont know if would be this good if he hadnt donated this much.

Believe it or not , dvp was a talent. yes , he was killing mostly people with b / c grades..

look for his videos on youtube. ALL Of them , and then speak...

nothin' more , nothin' less. dvp and danieldefo or sth , are the best L2 Players for me.

dvp is the best player for me dont call him a noob if the c b a s  grades he met was wartags he should kill them . if u had war with a b grade wouldnt you kill them?

DvP had no talent, he had the talent to kill C-A graders while he was hero/had S/had pp/bd/songs/cov buffs, while they didnt have sh!t for buffs, I dont see how hes such a "pro" hes an amateur, oh yeah and not to mention stacked on QHP, probably farmed for a year creating manapots and other hp pots on another char then used them all on that 1 video... pathetic pshh...

U cant use mana pots in official you fucking nubbbbbbb