[Guide] Tricky farming method .

One way I found to avoid having to delevel your spoilers is  to have a high level Doomcryer (78 + with Gate Chant) go to the area you want to farm, party with your spoiler, than summon him there.  The DC will grab all the xp, as well as being able to buff fairly well, meaning you can farm for hours if you want in one area.

• 3 weeks later...

this is a really good way when mobs have strong pattack.

I ve used it myself, but i was with lvl 81 cardinal wearing arcana (no cast interruption), and its easy to die if you get out of mana, but its also true that you farm really fast.

I could have about 12-15 mobs on me, which took about 1 min to die from reflect but they all died around the same time . With saggi-dagger-duelist-titan took me 1 min to kill 5-6 mobs so it was faster.

Wouldnt be easier to use warlord u just gather them and use simple hits with reflect u will always has almost full hp or use a storm screamer with his skill u kill a lot of mobs and with vampiric claw u have full hp all the time

Wouldnt be easier to use warlord u just gather them and use simple hits with reflect u will always has almost full hp or use a storm screamer with his skill u kill a lot of mobs and with vampiric claw u have full hp all the time

well its not so easy, u see the trick is that this is good when you need heal with certain mobs like in catacombs or special places. sph can do something like this. lets say at fog but in some farm areas where mobs have certain resists you get almost zero from vampiric claw so you cant. warlord is slow at killing, and if the mobs have strong pdef then he is even slower.

Anyway this method, is an optional for fast farming when the conditions are not good for solo farming. Its good someone mentioned it.

on server with mana potions u can even raid with that....

i still remember my number 1 medusa + reflect bug in c4

Oh my God excellent idea ! I didn't think about combining this with medusa .. oh my God  ! ^^