One Day

Hi all..........

(I am a normal person, with a normal brain) ...

One day you and I will come here and actually find a hack, hint or cheat program / Bot that ACTUALLY works here .. so far I have delved through the archives of new and old posts and found absolutely NOTHING that works.

Enchantment help and hints (waste of time) mostly because I doubt that they ever worked as the were made up by individuals who like to raise your hopes up for the hell of it.

Large Adena drops (waste of time) Unless you are admin or a GM (or on a server that has ridiculously large drops) -- FORGET IT.

Help.HTM (never seen this working at all) Useless.. unless upgraded somehow so it does work . the files for the illusive Nwindow.DLL and Engine.DLL's (Hacked) are still beyond the reach of those that search senselessly through the archives.

BUT .. If you DO find a working thread here (please let me know) without all that mucking about with HEX editors and script writing and other memory hacking programs (which you need to be a frigging scientist to know how to use). .. Let's keep it simple and easy.. If you have a Hack or Exploit that ACTUALLY works ... Post it in this thread and screw the rest of it.

Oh and one last thing .. """WRITE IT IN ENGLISH FFS !!!!!!!!"""

Luv you all ... :))

Spudgy, are u saying that information/programs about bots posted in this site doesn't work at all? :?

And also you want someone else to seach for a working, simple and easy-to-use hack/exploit for your server that don't requiere computer knowledge to be done, right???

Exactly :) ..

Why did you move my post :( .. it was in the right place .. HELP is not what I need as I play the game normally anyway (Mainly because I'm sick of errors, crashes and lies about things in the game that are plainly BS) .. I just want those irrelevant out-of-date links to Rapidshare removed they are pointless.

And I want those that DO work (if any) to be posted in 1 place so U can actually use them .. Or is this site not what this is all about ?

Is that too hard to ask ?? :)

Exactly :) ..

Why did you move my post :( .. it was in the right place .. HELP is not what I need as I play the game normally anyway (Mainly because I'm sick of errors' date=' crashes and lies about things in the game that are plainly BS) .. I just want those irrelevant out-of-date links to Rapidshare removed they are pointless.

And I want those that DO work (if any) to be posted in 1 place so U can actually use them .. Or is this site not what this is all about ?

Is that too hard to ask ?? :)[/quote']

cry :) :lol:

haha I have learned how to make walker work with almost every server just from this site.. so dont come here complaining, and think about this for a minute. If you had a hack that made you TONS of adena would you come here and tell everyone how you are doing it so that all of the servers can find a fix for it and ruin all your fun? DOUBT IT!

10588pt.th.jpg

1311ku.th.jpg

yeah... they don't work at all :roll:

dont mind him/her..........just doesnt know what to do and how to do it

btw the 2nd screen is of a BG on official hahah ^^