interlude [Interlude L2J] Line][Age Zero

ZeRo*

News:

He have start the discussion to host our server to a company! I believe to find fast the first money to make the host .. :-\

CheCk our FoRuM every day for new updates :)

HeHe its not so much.. You will find them ;)

If u need some info about this Send me a Pm.

The Farm IS Soooooo Difficult for eg

Farming mobs drop 12-10 Silvr Zero and 1 part of vesper set costs 5000 Crazy LOL

Fix Farm and its going to be the BEST server but fix it i meanmake mobs drop 100 or smth

The Farm IS Soooooo Difficult for eg

Farming mobs drop 12-10 Silvr Zero and 1 part of vesper set costs 5000 Crazy LOL

Fix Farm and its going to be the BEST server but fix it i meanmake mobs drop 100 or smth

In My Opinion It Should Be That Hard So The Farm Last Normal Time....

U didn't reply to my question...

i join this server farm is not easy  and have only 5 people online

Ok,ok i want to be clear with you....

We are a PvP server and made the farm difficult to have be more interesting...

About the people... It's 1 day online ... I have only mxc to advertise my server...No hopzone .. nothing! And it's in Beta mode as you can see in my first post.

If you don't like it don't play :)

Man i think your server is very nice i am downloading the patch now. Hey i want to ask you if you need any gm in the server. I now all commands and i am good as event gm. I have become gm in 3 servers.(1 wasn't serious). In l2hell l2toxic(for 2,5 months) and l2veduza(no serious only 25 ppl online) . I play lineage2 from c3(4,5 years). I am 16 years old and i have make my own server too. (30ppl online). That's all. If you need tell me. Name in game: DaWrE or YeahThePro. And i will be on in the server for 4-5 hours. (wednesday and weekend 7 hours.) I know english, greek and a little france.

Man i think your server is very nice i am downloading the patch now. Hey i want to ask you if you need any gm in the server. I now all commands and i am good as event gm. I have become gm in 3 servers.(1 wasn't serious). In l2hell l2toxic(for 2,5 months) and l2veduza(no serious only 25 ppl online) . I play lineage2 from c3(4,5 years). I am 16 years old and i have make my own server too. (30ppl online). That's all. If you need tell me. Name in game: DaWrE or YeahThePro. And i will be on in the server for 4-5 hours. (wednesday and weekend 7 hours.) I know english, greek and a little france.

When the server populated...You may make you a GM. But we need more people...We are 5 GM's now and we are a lot :-\ Thx for the application and you are welcome in our server :)