Problem!

Black Jack

Scan with Spyware Doctor.

agree this is not a virus this is an add - spam - spyware, scan and delete it with Spyware Doctor and you will be okay ;)

[aker" post=411720" timestamp="1241452665]

странно некогда такого небыло

Stop Talking Russian In Every Category , Little People Know Russian ;S

And We Cant Understand ...

i think problem solved...Spyware doctor is a really good program...but i have one last question..is it good for my pc to have 2 anti-virus (i mean one antivirus and the spyware)...when i went to e-shop before 1 year and they saw my PC with one antivir and one spyware they said me that this was the problem...

BUMP....Really sorry for the double post but i want someone to answer me Please....Is it harmful for the PC to have 1 antivirus and 1 anti-spyware..because some guys told me that its harmful...Please answer

BUMP....Really sorry for the double post but i want someone to answer me Please....Is it harmful for the PC to have 1 antivirus and 1 anti-spyware..because some guys told me that its harmful...Please answer

I have NOD32+Spyware Doctor and I am OK, No problem exist... I think!

i want someone to answer me Please....Is it harmful for the PC to have 1 antivirus and 1 anti-spyware..because some guys told me that its harmful...Please answer

No it isn't harmful ...

-----

at spyware doctor use Custom scan... i mean at options tick everything.