[Request]Signature

i want a signature. a changing images signature(2 in 1).

1st) i want in blue background big letter "Noble" global moderator mxc.com mpla mpla you know the usual(you can choose the images)

2)i want in red background in (wow) Horde Looking and writing style /  (purple)Noble/Undead Warlock (pink)Lalos/Blood Elf Paladin (yellow)NioufNiouf/Tauren Hunter()Horde banner is the ideal image

if you dont know something reply here or google it or pm me to provide it to you

and just because nothing is for free in this world anymore, i ll award with +1 karma the one who will make it for me

I can try but i dont want karma ... what is horde because Now i started wow ?A blue backround with what ??? and blue name and blue backround???

Horde is one of the 3 fanctions in game (1 of 2 playable fanctions in wow)

Horde consists (Orcs,Taurens,Trolls,Undead,Blood Elfs)

Alliance consists (Humans,Gnomes,Night Elves,Dwarves,Dreanei)

Scourge consists (Arthas Undeads)

every single race has a unique banner.fanctions have a banner too ...and thats the Horde banner below are the scourge and alliance

HordeCrest.jpg

ehxg1k.jpg

width=483 height=480http://i39.tinypic.com/287je3q.jpg[/img]

the only reason i missed - avoided sentinels is because at wow series the word sentinels is rarely used

for the record...thrall(orcs) didnt co-operate with Jaina(humans) and Furion,Tyrande(Nightelves) at mount hujal fight w3 ? why they placed them as enemies each other? :S

if they place a new race sometime i would like to see Nagas!pl0x bliz put nagas :)

Noble , epeidh den polykatalaba pws to thes to signature , grapsto k sta ellhnika.

[gr] 8eli mia signature i opia stin proti ikona na exi oti 8es gia backround kai stin deyteri ayta poy leei poy exoyn sxesi me to WoW.....

lpn

8elw mia enalasomenh eikona gia sig. sthn prwth fash na exei ta klasika noble mxc global moderator ktl (freestyle dld opws 8elei to kanei kapoiosme oti eikones 8elei kuriws se mple+mauro motivo)

stis alles enallages eite me fonto to horde banner apo pisw eite kapou sthn eikona ,,, k na anaferontai ta onomata to race k to class  px Lalos,Blood Elf Paladin  Noble,Undead Warlock k Nioufniouf,Tauren hunter (tespa o hunter mporei na paralhf8ei dn kaigomai k toso)

sta bonus/extra einai an mpoun k tpt eikones apo to ka8e class alla oxi aparaithta

lpn

8elw mia enalasomenh eikona gia sig. sthn prwth fash na exei ta klasika noble mxc global moderator ktl (freestyle dld opws 8elei to kanei kapoiosme oti eikones 8elei kuriws se mple+mauro motivo)

stis alles enallages eite me fonto to horde banner apo pisw eite kapou sthn eikona ,,, k na anaferontai ta onomata to race k to class  px Lalos,Blood Elf Paladin   Noble,Undead Warlock k Nioufniouf,Tauren hunter (tespa o hunter mporei na paralhf8ei dn kaigomai k toso)

sta bonus/extra einai an mpoun k tpt eikones apo to ka8e class alla oxi aparaithta

re granpa pou na xoresoun ola auta stin 2teri pic?