[REQUEST] Gracia Final Pack

Stefoulis15

Question

Well , I Need a Gracia Final Server Pack. So i Can Work On Custom Items For Gracia Final..

I've Currently Created The Client Side of Mordor Weapons On Gracia Final , And I Want To Test Them. But I Can't Cause I Don't have a Gracia Final Pack..

So , My Request.

Please Give Me A Gracia Final Pack. ( God , Not The Gracia Part 2 Ones + Vesper Items.. -.- )

Thanks In Advance.

11 answers to this question

How do i Install this pack?

Just like all others; Unzip the pack , apply the .sql on your db, setup your configs and you're ready to go.

I wouldn't trust on this too much though, a Gracia Final pack already? nhee. But its better then nothing ^^

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56410.0

try this dp.....is best gracia final dp i find ... and working... but i need a fille edit for npcgrp.dat ore npcname-e.dat to add the new mobs/rb/npc ... i have tryd some random id's and they look greath ... do any1 have a l2dat_encdec for gracia final?:d

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56410.0

try this dp.....is best gracia final dp i find ... and working... but i need a fille edit for npcgrp.dat ore npcname-e.dat to add the new mobs/rb/npc ... i have tryd some random id's and they look greath ... do any1 have a l2dat_encdec for gracia final?:d

My advice: Do NOT use Gracia Final Packs which have not been created by L2j or L2jFree's Team. Why? They are buggy, they offer nothing but support for the Gracia Final Client; The DB is bugged; And its probably filled with possibly exploits ^^

Thanks For Your Replies Guys.. I Found One ( FULL Of Bugs xD ) But i don't care. i want it for test. thanks again..

TOPIC LOCKED.