Jump to content
  • 0

[Help] MySQL Error Number 1130


Question

Posted

hey to all

 

 

I Have This Error

 

If i Install MySQL Normal with Port 3306 and Password "root"

 

finally i take this error

 

 

"1130 Host "Localhost" is not allowed to connect to this MySql Server"

 

I Dont Know What to Do I change the Password to "Blank"

 

i Change the Port to "3307"

 

i try everything

 

 

 

If Some1 Can help me Please Post Something Or Invite me On Msn Messanger this is My Mail N3m3sisGR@hotmail.com

 

 

Thanks for you time ...

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..