[Share]My First WebSite Html,Php

Hello I am here to share with you my new site! 99%html,1%php.I thinks that's very good.Rate it from 0 to 10.

Screens

This is the home-download and the the other parts :) ;)

kitmbn8pssafys8e4wpu.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/file/101134233/d7d757d2/Blacksabaths_Web.html

new website:http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55504.new#new

it's your work so you should be proud of it. it can't to be perfect anyway :P but you can get close to it if you struggle on and on and learn more about php. you could create fantastic websites if you will learn it.

as for this one i think it's nice for a someone that doesn't know php. by the way you should try choose a palette of 3-4 colors and "play" with them. try choosing a lighter background for your next website. it would be nicer.

i'll give u a 6/10 ;) (don't judge me)

Great job,

your first website is good you done every thing good,

TIP OF THE DAY :

Try to use photoshop

Try to use Style.

Try to make a menu and a bar

for next time :D

Kind regards

Sheath

:-\ Lol this is good? No it sint . I can make better in pain... lol man i think you done this site in 2 min ..

he doesn't know any php (0 experience) so you should encourage him and respect his work (no offense)

Same like me  :-\ I respect your work but it look very bad . Download/Buy Photoshop and make somethink better , and then go and learn FLASH ( for better effect ) and php and you will make a better web page , but nice try

Same like me  :-\ I respect your work but it look very bad . Download/Buy Photoshop and make somethink better , and then go and learn FLASH ( for better effect ) and php and you will make a better web page , but nice try

Dear Matim,

You talk like that your 1 of the best webdeveloper?

let see 1  of your shares :) then  you can talk about this guy.

Regards

Sheath