Nice server ?????

SuperStarRo

hi all i wanth to make a server and i wanth to know your adivces (btw excuse my bad english) 

FUTERS: -rates 500x

-start adena 50kk

-A grade will be in shop 

- for S you need to do warkta ally or ketra ally and echange with recipes :D for wepons or armors or kill authentics rb 76++ and they drop recipes 

- will be retail no custom armor wepons

- for rb jewls i will make a crafter npc :D and you will must craft your rbs :P

- i will make a npc that give you a surprize whene you echange something ( like some wepon some ls some gbs some bogs

OK OK YOU GOT MY IDEEA, I WANTH TO MAKE SOMETHING SPECIAL AND NEW  IF YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEEA FOR ME PLZ SAY I WILL APRECIETE ALL :p  THX VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ATENTION

Fix Your topic title ...

Nice server !

Custom LS System : You must be noblesse to access an area that there are farming monsters that drop 20% lifestones  and adena

well you should make it gracia part 2, but i think before making a server with custom things like you want, you should have a Stable server and an extra-balanced one, that will alrdy be one of the best server outa here, because atm, i never found any server which was balanced at 95% even 90%

mans i dont wanth custom server  it is retail  but with specials metods to obtains items :D EX: armros( draconic imperial cruseder) wepons(as, am, bow etc...) you will obtain with recipe and recipe you will get from original boos or from warkta and ketra ally quest like the retail and the server will be 100% balanced no tricks with buffs nothings all players will have a chache