[Help]I ve got problem

BostonLegal

Question

Whith stefoulis preconfig pack when i exexute start.bat it opens me a window and when i go to myphp admin it says me acces denied user localhost using password YES where can i change this password??

7 answers to this question

man what you need to do is to delete ALL navicat and mysql databases and programs from your computer when you uninstall them do to program files and delete premiumsoft files and mysql files. then run start.bat gameserver.bat loginserver.bat

Whith stefoulis preconfig pack when i exexute start.bat it opens me a window and when i go to myphp admin it says me acces denied user localhost using password YES where can i change this password??

When you installed MySql you added a password ... Go to server.properties and loginserver.properties and put the password you have add when you installed the mysql ;D

When you installed MySql you added a password ... Go to server.properties and loginserver.properties and put the password you have add when you installed the mysql ;D

If i uninstall mysql and install again i will put a pasword again?

Yes . When you will uninstal your database...you will delete your old l2jdb ..so you delete your pass etc.. so when you will adding new database dont forget to set password