l2phx-is it really working?

why l2phx dont working for me on any (l2j) server (i've tried like 10servers from private server section)? i already tried with english and russian version.

i changed the 6th and 7th number to FF FF and im getting weapon +0. on every server...

could some1 pm me with ip where it works? or tell me am i doing something wrong??

Fawless" post="393564" timestamp="1240042709"]

...i changed the 6th and 7th number to FF FF and im getting weapon +0. on every server...

could some1 pm me with ip where it works? or tell me am i doing something wrong??

that works only on a misc-shop. anyway, for making +34544 items go here: http://www.niobe.gr/

Fawless" post="393564" timestamp="1240042709"]

why l2phx dont working for me on any (l2j) server (i've tried like 10servers from private server section)? i already tried with english and russian version.

i changed the 6th and 7th number to FF FF and im getting weapon +0. on every server...

Maybe the servers are protected? :D couse most of them are...

You dont understand me :p heh me eng bad

Only enchanted item work in niobe.gr? or other option phx too? no good?:P

lol'ed. i just notes that u can make their via phx items +23434 for example. certain u can do there other bugs/hacks cuz of the limited security.