Do you ever check?

W1shM4ster

Well i was just wondering...

At client section this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=3514.0

There are many question unsolved and no answers

As i can see it is the most basic topic in that section and almost nobody helps the newbies there...

I have a question there too but seems that in the last 8-9 pages of that thread

there is NO ANSWER from mods or people which understand on how to do that...

If u don't give a damn and u are unwilling to help at the specific topic (Not all just the specific at all others you are wonderful :))

why did u sticky it?

There are two occasions...

1. The question that is posted has been answered. So newbies have to use the search button.

2. People here don't give a damn or got bored .

:X

There are two occasions...

1. The question that is posted has been answered. So newbies have to use the search button.

2. People here don't give a damn or got bored .

:X

I bet it is the second :)

The question was not answered and the problem not solved as i can see from the

other guys replies :)

Or 3. maybe they dont know what you are talking about , known as //they dunno a shit

What kind of client modders or mods are they then if they don't know how to help in their own section?

I don't see a lot of attention payed on newbies at this forum... maybe it is just me :)

(Last page my question)

Thats true, its not just there its everywhere. Well i am responsible for WoW section which is not so populated so i aid my fellows of CS section. but i can't do anything in JaVa section since i am not an elite developer and i don't really follow the steps of nowdays developers so i can't help you as for client modding i think CriticalError should be the one to help in that section since he is known as the Client Modder of the forum. But yeah FTTD is right boredness cause lack of motivation and ppl lose interest to help and start sharin only so they can get karma. And if someone has a question they don't reply because they got the thing's from www.copypastebutkarmaisfunny.com . Thats why i started sharing things which are easy for me to understand and if needed to help a guy in need to be able to do so.. Thats all.

Thats true, its not just there its everywhere. Well i am responsible for WoW section which is not so populated so i aid my fellows of CS section. but i can't do anything in JaVa section since i am not an elite developer and i don't really follow the steps of nowdays developers so i can't help you as for client modding i think CriticalError should be the one to help in that section since he is known as the Client Modder of the forum. But yeah FTTD is right boredness cause lack of motivation and ppl lose interest to help and start sharin only so they can get karma. And if someone has a question they don't reply because they got the thing's from www.copypastebutkarmaisfunny.com . Thats why i started sharing things which are easy for me to understand and if needed to help a guy in need to be able to do so.. Thats all.

Yeah i noticed like that 78% from this forum is from others forum and rarely their own creations...

Ragezone mostly... and even brasilian forums :) I'm not saying that here the guys are not smart

or something... what i see is that they don't help newbies much... They help only a serious member

only to be "closer?" i guess with them :) . And for an example texasjunior just edited a pack put 1-2 trees

at giran and gave it as his own server and got karma for that :) But karma is not what i care about...

I want to help but since i myself don't know alot of stuff i can't now...And you cannot tell me that

what i say is bullshit and start implying stuff because this is what i see and you cannot deny me what

i see right now :)