[Request] Walker for L2Frienz.

Pretty sure IG walker works, just make sure you start your walker... then minimize it. Now go click on the original l2.exe. When you get to the login screen, press home a few times until the menu comes up. Anywho, thats what I used to do.

IMPORTANT. do NOT point the l2walker to your l2.exe and start it that way.

i try like you said but if i do it that way i can't login. i start IG walker i minimize i open game and when i press login ... nothing. I verify if the login is up and all ... it is becouse of some protection.

we had this topic when the new antibotpatch was released...

NO WALKER WILL WORK ON THIS SERVER!

Trust me! I tried everything ... and I know what Im doing.

Its protected by hauthd, a proxy for the l2auth server. There are also some different packets (the auth packet).

You can make the IG walker work in parts. If take a l2.exe file with a working size or add bytes to the l2.exe of the frienz server the filesize error will not bother you. Now without starting walker yet start frienzl2.exe login and start the walker when your in the char selection screen.

Now you will be able to see monsters HP and other information. You can also use Scripts.

But no "real" walker function will work because the walker cannot be verified via l2asvr.

But worst of all. Your client will be disconnected sooner or later (you'll not stay connected for longer than 5 minutes). Maybe the walker sends an outdated packet and the antibot protection recognizes it.

You will not get disconnected in a normal way. You just can't move, open inventory, say something. But you can see what others are saying. So you won't be able to send packets to the server.

If anyone is able to use walker on this server send a pm :D

Hf trying ...

yeah so i won't play on roxi then, i try to make walker for l2default server (www.l2default.com) but when i login walker it crashes after entering caracter [1] ... donno what to do maby someone here will help me (i hope so vry much) but no answer yet for that server... (it is C5)

• 1 year later...